BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Julie D.
I have purchased bed head manipulator for my son to spike his hair. He loves using it everyday and it helps his hair stay in place for the day.
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
I love all tigi bed head products, this thing is great ,i love to use it with my daughter, help me to make ger her more manageable, i love it
Sam J.
Corby
Good well rounded product it creates a very textured look just doesn’t hold for very long but once added a bit of hair spray it looks amazing
Nicole D.
Great texture, soft hold. Didn't go crunchy or crispy. Used on the ends of my waves as I have fine hair, and it didn't weigh it down either.
Tara L.
Taber
I loved this when I had a pixie cut. It wasamazing for adding texture. I'm not sure that I would use it only hair though, it makes it sticky.
Nicole P.
Maple, Ontario. Canada
Great for moulding short hair. Works like wonders, has an amazing scent, and lasts. It is very sticky though so wash your hands right after
Carla P.
Spruce Grove, Alberta, AB
I really liked it, I like how it smells, I like how it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily. I also like that it isn't too heavy in my hair.
Bethany T.
Stratford, Prince Edward Island
This product works great! It holds hair in place all day and does not leave a greasy feeling or white flakes like other styling products!
Samantha C.
Niagara falls, ON
I use in my son's hair ! it's very gentle while giving a long lasting hold. You get quite a bit for the cost. the smell is also amazing.
Lynzey P.
Sarnia, Ontario
Great product! My pixie cut has done hairs that flail or stick up when it shouldn't and I use this to keep it down. Plus it smells great
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?