BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Carla P.
Spruce Grove, Alberta, AB
I really liked it, I like how it smells, I like how it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily. I also like that it isn't too heavy in my hair.
Nicole P.
Maple, Ontario. Canada
Great for moulding short hair. Works like wonders, has an amazing scent, and lasts. It is very sticky though so wash your hands right after
Bethany T.
Stratford, Prince Edward Island
This product works great! It holds hair in place all day and does not leave a greasy feeling or white flakes like other styling products!
Samantha C.
Niagara falls, ON
I use in my son's hair ! it's very gentle while giving a long lasting hold. You get quite a bit for the cost. the smell is also amazing.
Lynzey P.
Sarnia, Ontario
Great product! My pixie cut has done hairs that flail or stick up when it shouldn't and I use this to keep it down. Plus it smells great
Anne R.
I just love love love this product it is the greatest thing invented for long or short hair a great styling and an amazing manipulator
Andrea D.
Holds curl well and smells good but is very sticky and hard to get off of hands. I use this rarely but overall this product is okay.
Shandelle M.
BEDFORD, NS
Does the job for hold but super sticky. The smell was great. But I would like something I could still run my hand through a little.
Candace H.
Smiths Falls, ON
Loved this because I have fine hair it is not easy to keep where you want your hair to go when down, it helped chunk plus position
Kate G.
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time. It's really lovely
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?