BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Andy C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Heavy paste, medium hold, great for a versatile look that you may want to change throughout your day. Better for thicker hair types, use conservitively.
Tanya P.
London , ON
I have short hair and use this product to create wild style and texture...i definitely recommend this product for a long lastimg moldable hold
Tara L.
Taber
I loved this when I had a pixie cut. It wasamazing for adding texture. I'm not sure that I would use it only hair though, it makes it sticky.
Carla P.
Spruce Grove, Alberta, AB
I really liked it, I like how it smells, I like how it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily. I also like that it isn't too heavy in my hair.
Samantha C.
Niagara falls, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use in my son's hair ! it's very gentle while giving a long lasting hold. You get quite a bit for the cost. the smell is also amazing.
nevada o.
My brother uses this almost everyday for the past few years. We both love this product and believe everyone should try this out.
Jasmina P.
Very sticky, can get messy is not used properly, works great on hair, it lasts all day, easy to wash out, doesn't damage hair.
R D.
Peile Drive, ['', '', "['', '', 'Taunton']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this to be a decent texturing paste but for me a little too sticky and thick. I could really feel it in my hair and I feel that there are better options on the market.
James A.
Kingston
I use this on my son all the time an it holds in his hair for the whole day an is still intact when he gets home from school
Bruna J.
Novo Hamburgo, RS
I loved it. It's pretty good for wavy hair and also for short hair. Perfect for the days you didn't had the time To dry it
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.