BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
J W.
Hamilton
Really manipulable has a decent hold for a drug store product. Smells fantastic but leaves residue behind in hair that can be unsightly, good value for cost.
Aylin R.
Used this when I had short hair, was great for defining pieces, adding texture. Kind of sticky, make sure you don't use too much! Start with a small amount, rub well in your hands before applying to hair.
Brandi S.
Not only is this product amazing but it smells amazing! It is great to get the "piecy" look for your hair. It can make your hair appear greasy if you use too much. Remember a little goes a long way!
Stacey L.
I thought this was a great product. I have short hair and found this held my hair in place all day. Even after working out I just ran my hands through it until I'm able to get a shower.
Brett S.
Sydney, NS
Creates a great look and feel for hair. Best used on towel-dried, or dry hair. Gives hair a light, moveable feel, and the texture is soft. Not very shiny, rather matte. Overall, 9/10.
Vanessa R.
Surrey
Used a couple times but I found it was too sticky. Over all it was an okay product. My hair is also very fine so it might work better on thicker hair
Jaime H.
Baker Lake
Great hold with little to no filmy residue! Perfect for short hair. I used this religiously for 3 years and only stopped because I grew my hair out.
Jen C.
Pretty good, keeps the hold and keeps it flexible at the same time.
It does need a lot of product though. Downside it costa more to use to often
Sarah K.
Asquith, Saskatchewan
This product works amazing. I use it in my girls hair when I want their hair to stay in a braid. My husband also uses it and loves how it works. Plus it smells amazing!!
Rebecca d.
It was decent. Very easy to style. I used to have a short spiked hair style and used this. The inly complaint i havr is it does make yout hair greasy as the day goes on.
Kendall E.