BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jaime H.
Baker Lake
Great hold with little to no filmy residue! Perfect for short hair. I used this religiously for 3 years and only stopped because I grew my hair out.
Vanessa R.
Surrey
Used a couple times but I found it was too sticky. Over all it was an okay product. My hair is also very fine so it might work better on thicker hair
Jen C.
Pretty good, keeps the hold and keeps it flexible at the same time.
It does need a lot of product though. Downside it costa more to use to often
Julie D.
I have purchased bed head manipulator for my son to spike his hair. He loves using it everyday and it helps his hair stay in place for the day.
Tanya P.
London , ON
I have short hair and use this product to create wild style and texture...i definitely recommend this product for a long lastimg moldable hold
Nicole D.
Great texture, soft hold. Didn't go crunchy or crispy. Used on the ends of my waves as I have fine hair, and it didn't weigh it down either.
Tara L.
Taber
I loved this when I had a pixie cut. It wasamazing for adding texture. I'm not sure that I would use it only hair though, it makes it sticky.
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
I love all tigi bed head products, this thing is great ,i love to use it with my daughter, help me to make ger her more manageable, i love it
Carla P.
Spruce Grove, Alberta, AB
I really liked it, I like how it smells, I like how it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily. I also like that it isn't too heavy in my hair.
Nicole P.
Maple, Ontario. Canada
Great for moulding short hair. Works like wonders, has an amazing scent, and lasts. It is very sticky though so wash your hands right after
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?