BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Ebbie A.
I don't really need texturising products, I have quite thick, curly hair- but I like to use them in place of dry shampoos sometimes because they leave less residue on my scalp, and sometimes dry shampoos flake but texturising products never do
This smells nice, gives good texture and overall does its job
I marked it down because it can easily take your hair from texturised to desert dry in a second
I know some people live for the dry hair look, but I like my hair to look healthy
Kayla B.
St johns, NL
This product is great for styling hair . I have a short pixie and I truly love it to get wispy hair. The smell is great it's not harsh at all. This is one of the best :) you get what you pay for , and a little of this product really goes a long way. Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy
kait m.
I love this bed head textured paste for when my hair is super curly and I do not want it to lose volume through out the day, all I do is apply the product to my hair when it is a bit damp work it from roots to ends and then leave my hair to dry, it creates the best texture for my curls.
Karen B.
This product holds your style in place the entire day! You only need a dime size or bit more depending on your hair length, texture does not matter. I have tried other products like Pureology, Matrix, and Kenra, and there is no comparison to what this product does for your style. I highly recommend this product it even holds and works well in humid weather, best product ever!!!!
Kelly S.
This paste is fantastic! I have been using this for years and it works great! This can style for different styles of your choice, doesn't leave it greasy and it smells great! You get awesome value considering you only need a pea size! I have repurchased this multiple times!
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
Really like this paste. It doesn't make my hair feel too hard or sticky and makes it easy to manipulate and style. It Lasts a long time for the price which is a huge benefit for me because I don't like to buy anything too expensive. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have straight, fine hair and after having a baby it's thin too. I depend on products to give me the volume that my hair lacks. The value is good and then smell is pleasant. It definitely meets my expectations and yes I would buy again!
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff!
and one container lasts me years!!!
its great for manipulating styles (curls, waves, flicking out hair...
if you use too much it can leave a white residue and make your hair stiff. Me sure to wash your hands well after use - it will be very sticky!
Laura S.
Hamilton
As a hairstylist I have used this many times and feel if you want to style your hair really nice and not have any fly always . It works for men and women . I love it for short or long hair . I love putting it in last to separate the hair and to fix pieces in place
Amira M.
Nepean, ON
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair every morning and he has very hard hair to style- it likes to fall flat and stay there- but this product keeps it in place ALL DAY. Plus, it smells amazing. So glad I bought it for him, it works amazing. Would repurchase
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?