BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kai W.
Avondale
I have short hair but even when it starts to grow out past my normal, it still works in my longer hair. It is very effective and although a little expensive, itlasts forever. The scent smells amazing and it does not make your hair look or feel gross. I would buy again.
Tara H.
This was the first texturing product I had ever used. After getting a pixie cut my hair dresser recommended this. I'm thankful. It was just tacky enough. Smelt so delicious. Didn't leave hair feeling heavy out sticky. Very moldable. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Shawn S.
Peoria, IL
Amazing hold, gentle texture, and appealing scent. Compared to other texture products, Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste rises above others. Easy to use, and stays put where needed. This product is so effective, I would buy again. Glad that I found this product.
Carol S.
Loomis, CA
I love the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste for my short hair! It's great for those days that I want a messy yet styled hairdo. It feels great in my hair and doesn't weigh it down like some other pomades or hair paste. Very fun to use and perfect for short hair.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Ahhhh I love this, I have an otherwise boring poker straight bob, and this gives it the ooomph it need to not be a librarian cut! It's great for adding definition and texture without turning your hair into a ratted bird nest mess. It's not stick and it smells great too
Susie O.
Manchester, TN
This is my favorite product to put in my short sassy hair! My hairdressser turned me onto this and ever since its first use i have been hooked. It is a bit pricey.....but it holds its value, by keeping your style almost all day long. It smells really super good too!
jamie n.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing product! As a cosmetologist I use this product on all of my clients, from fades on men to short slikely messy cuts on women (like myself) I feel you get a lot of product for the price and all of my expectations where met. I will continue to re buy this product
Ashley G.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product is amazing and tricky at the same time. Perfect for re-sculpting curls and waves, however keep this saying in mind while using Manipulator "A Little Dab Will Do Ya'! Start with dime to nickel sized amounts. Too much becomes a Bed Head nightmare. Trust Me!
Colin R.
Having only used this product once, I may not be totally qualified to leave a review. But this product is awesome. It's not heavy but it gets the job done! It has a medium hold, that gives my hair a 'natural' look. I would totally recommend this product to my guy friends who are looking for a light weight product.
Courtney I.
Madison, WI
When I had short hair, I loooooved using this product to style a fun, chunky look. The product IS paste, so it is slightly heavier than other waxes or styling products, however, holds for a long time. For short, spiky, and chunky looks, I highly recommend this product!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?