BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Love this product, doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky. Keeps your hair styled without feeling sticky and it smells wonderful and easy to wash out of your hair.
Gretchen S.
Davenport , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't. Live. Without. It. The blue stuff!! I have tried just about every other similar product on the market and nothing comes close. It is worth every single penny
Teresa O.
Niles, IL
I've used this product forever and it seems to be the best fr my hair it's short in I love go spike it it seems to be the best to manipulate and able to work with
Heather C.
Elwood, IN
A to of people love this product but I am not a huge fan of it. It offers a lot of shine but doesn't do as much for texture as it says. It also has an odd scent.
Caryn A.
I keep a short textured haircut and this product is great for holding my style. It doesn't leave buildup on my hair at all. It can be pricey so I wait for sales.
Steph H.
Sulphur, LA
I've always been the kind of girl that wears her hair short, and this is my go to for "messy cute" hair. The smell, the quality, it's all there for this product.
Lori P.
San Antonio, TX
This really helps me control my bangs and doesn't take much. The jar lasts a long time and the price is good too. I have bought this in the salon and Wal-mart.
Zachary T.
Weston
Love this hair product! it keeps my hair in place all day and I don't even need to use hairspray! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know.
Courtney W.
Buckley, WA
I love this stuff. It is kind of like a goopy pomade but it is flexible and makes styling my short hair super easy and doesn't give it that gross crunch feel.
Amanda B.
Flint, MI
Great for shorter hair would recomebt for longer ! Makes short spiked hair awesome! Texture is always a must have but be ready to spend $15-18 on this product
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.