BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah B.
Ottawa, Ontario
I have used this in very small quantities to help with flyaways caused by blow drying and straightening my hair. A bit heavy for this use so may give it to my boyfriend to use on his hair.
Davina H.
Oro medonte, ON
For someone that wants a piecy or defined look could use this product. I would recommend to those with shorter hair. It smells amazing! I found that less was more and had great longevity.
Jenn N.
Vernon
Worked great love it use it all the time. Smells great has a wonderful texture non greasy. Price was good will continue to use the product. Would definitely recommend it to others people.
Ellen M.
Ottawa, ON
Made by hair look really greasy after a few hours, might have just been my hair though as my friend who used it didn't have that problem. Otherwise worked for its intended use well.
Jason F.
Ajax, On
Great hold and easy to manipulate your hair.
First time using a paste instead if gel and found it to be a good product.
Great value for and good product for first time user like myself. More than met my expectations and would try it again
Sondra H.
Beaumont, AB
Love this for creating tousled beachy waves, apply to wet hair and dry with a diffuser or by scrunching your hair with your hands, hold lasts all day! Two thumbs up!
Dylan C.
Chesterfield, Virginia
My hair is extremely thick and wavy for a guy. I prefer a classic style look which is hard to accomplish. This hair gel worked extremely well for not making my hair stiff as cement but strong enough to hold it in place.
Mark S.
Great product and constancy found it great very vertsialle however i did find that the product did not last long by the end of the day i had completely no product
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
Great paste for that all day hold that doesn't make your hair hard. This stuff is so good you could pretty much change your hair style in the middle of the day!
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
Works great on short hair... I've grown mine out but a little bit on my flyaways and ends still give me a soft tousled look without adding weight to my roots.
Kendall E.