BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Pamela V.
Ottawa
Super hold without being sticky or stiff. Flexible so you can shape and reshape as much as needed. It has an appealing smell. Nothing too strong or overpowering. Over all, great product. Will purchase again.
Aylin R.
Used this when I had short hair, was great for defining pieces, adding texture. Kind of sticky, make sure you don't use too much! Start with a small amount, rub well in your hands before applying to hair.
Brandi S.
Not only is this product amazing but it smells amazing! It is great to get the "piecy" look for your hair. It can make your hair appear greasy if you use too much. Remember a little goes a long way!
This is a great product that provides a great hold that is also pliable after distributed in the hair. It is something I use on clients and something that we sell quite a bit at Cosmoprof.
Brett S.
Sydney, NS
Creates a great look and feel for hair. Best used on towel-dried, or dry hair. Gives hair a light, moveable feel, and the texture is soft. Not very shiny, rather matte. Overall, 9/10.
Rebecca d.
It was decent. Very easy to style. I used to have a short spiked hair style and used this. The inly complaint i havr is it does make yout hair greasy as the day goes on.
Sarah K.
Asquith, Saskatchewan
This product works amazing. I use it in my girls hair when I want their hair to stay in a braid. My husband also uses it and loves how it works. Plus it smells amazing!!
R D.
Peile Drive, Taunton
I find this to be a decent texturing paste but for me a little too sticky and thick. I could really feel it in my hair and I feel that there are better options on the market.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
Great paste for that all day hold that doesn't make your hair hard. This stuff is so good you could pretty much change your hair style in the middle of the day!
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
Works great on short hair... I've grown mine out but a little bit on my flyaways and ends still give me a soft tousled look without adding weight to my roots.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?