BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
This is indeed a funky gunk that ROCKS! Not only is Tigi's paste an incredibly pliable texture it's an amazing Aqua shade with an even better scent. Almost a bubble gum coconut beach teen party it's so yumsters.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I used this product when I haf short hair. First if all I have ro say the scent is sooo amazing. This is a very high hold product and will keep your hair in place. Good for very textured style like spikes etc.
Saphron L.
Love this for when I need a fixed style and want my hair to stay in place. I have a mix between wavy and curly hair and when I need to create more volume I use the bed head (I call it clay) manipulator.
Deane O.
Added texture to my hair and made it look like i had just come from the beach. My hair is blond and fine, but I have a lot of it. The price was reasonable and the effect was long lasting. My hair stayed in place all day. I do prefer pump bottles, so the packaging could be better.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
If you love the smell of coconut then this product is for you. It smells so good and works really well to create texture and does no take hair look greasy. I love smelling the product in my hair throughout the day. It makes me feel like I am traveling in a tropical country.
Shane W.
Prince Albert
Used to try and keep my slicked hair in place on windy days but did not like the face that it my it hard and glossies looking. if you are looking for a natural look this is not the product for you .
Jennifer M.
London
Product would be good if I had short hair, didn't like the texted it left my hair in , I would imagine it's great for cute pixie cuts but not for Mr past it on to a friend and she said she loves it.
jillian l.
Bought this product at walmart... its hard to manage my hair which is between a wave and a straight creating an all out mess with frizz. .. i like this product because it provides a way for my hair to look tamed and not over processed. I would buy this product again
Kathryn D.
St. John's, NL
The BEST product I have used since cutting my hair into a pixie. This stuff adds great texture and controls without making my hair feel dirty at all, smells delicious, and you need so little!!
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I really liked this paste! It worked very well when my hair was really short, it makes it so easy to style! Now that my hair is longer it still works great but I prefer buying this with shorter hair! I also used it to scrunch my hair! It works wonderful like that.
Kendall E.