BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jenn N.
Vernon
Worked great love it use it all the time. Smells great has a wonderful texture non greasy. Price was good will continue to use the product. Would definitely recommend it to others people.
Stacey L.
I thought this was a great product. I have short hair and found this held my hair in place all day. Even after working out I just ran my hands through it until I'm able to get a shower.
Davina H.
Oro Medonte, ON
For someone that wants a piecy or defined look could use this product. I would recommend to those with shorter hair. It smells amazing! I found that less was more and had great longevity.
brooke p.
I've never used this product on myself, but in cosmetology I've used it on clients and I've never heard a complaint from any of them. It smells great and applies easily. Just be careful as a little goes a long way and hair can easily become greasy.
Ellen M.
Ottawa, ON
Made by hair look really greasy after a few hours, might have just been my hair though as my friend who used it didn't have that problem. Otherwise worked for its intended use well.
Jason F.
Ajax, On
Great hold and easy to manipulate your hair.
First time using a paste instead if gel and found it to be a good product.
Great value for and good product for first time user like myself. More than met my expectations and would try it again
Brooke B.
Calgary , VA
I love this for my sons hair. Be careful not to get to much as it leaves a chunk in your hair if you have to much. It works great and doesn't leave your hair too crunchy.
Sondra H.
Beaumont, AB
Love this for creating tousled beachy waves, apply to wet hair and dry with a diffuser or by scrunching your hair with your hands, hold lasts all day! Two thumbs up!
Dylan C.
Chesterfield, Virginia
My hair is extremely thick and wavy for a guy. I prefer a classic style look which is hard to accomplish. This hair gel worked extremely well for not making my hair stiff as cement but strong enough to hold it in place.
Mark S.
Great product and constancy found it great very vertsialle however i did find that the product did not last long by the end of the day i had completely no product
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?