BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Karen B.
This product holds your style in place the entire day! You only need a dime size or bit more depending on your hair length, texture does not matter. I have tried other products like Pureology, Matrix, and Kenra, and there is no comparison to what this product does for your style. I highly recommend this product it even holds and works well in humid weather, best product ever!!!!
Kelly S.
This paste is fantastic! I have been using this for years and it works great! This can style for different styles of your choice, doesn't leave it greasy and it smells great! You get awesome value considering you only need a pea size! I have repurchased this multiple times!
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
Really like this paste. It doesn't make my hair feel too hard or sticky and makes it easy to manipulate and style. It Lasts a long time for the price which is a huge benefit for me because I don't like to buy anything too expensive. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have straight, fine hair and after having a baby it's thin too. I depend on products to give me the volume that my hair lacks. The value is good and then smell is pleasant. It definitely meets my expectations and yes I would buy again!
Amira M.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair every morning and he has very hard hair to style- it likes to fall flat and stay there- but this product keeps it in place ALL DAY. Plus, it smells amazing. So glad I bought it for him, it works amazing. Would repurchase
Laura S.
Hamilton
As a hairstylist I have used this many times and feel if you want to style your hair really nice and not have any fly always . It works for men and women . I love it for short or long hair . I love putting it in last to separate the hair and to fix pieces in place
Nethmie D.
British Columbia, Canada
Personally haven't used it on myself but I've gone through a couple of containers using it on my clients. Perfect for people with short hair and if you want to set your style without hairspray or any other styling product. Style stays in place .
Ally J.
Great for people who have short hair and want that controlled grease sort of look. Would even recommend for medium length of hair but any length from the chin down I would not prefer. The only style that I can think of that this product would be used for long hair is the slicked back look that many famous people are using nowadays.
Abigail V.
I love it and it smells so good
I usually don't get a lot of time to get ready I need something that would make my hair stay all day since I'm a mom of two and this product is the best for me makes my hair stay in place all day
Chloe G.
I first used this product l liked it, it did its job but have pretty thick hair so l was surprised but when l tried it on my little brother who has extremely thick hair, his hair just went back to its original shape.
Kendall E.