BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London, CO
Smells awesome! Affordable and found At most pharmacies or wal Mart. I think the consistency is weird and it makes your hair get really built up of the product, not something g I'd recommend for daily use.
Deane O.
Added texture to my hair and made it look like i had just come from the beach. My hair is blond and fine, but I have a lot of it. The price was reasonable and the effect was long lasting. My hair stayed in place all day. I do prefer pump bottles, so the packaging could be better.
Saphron L.
Love this for when I need a fixed style and want my hair to stay in place. I have a mix between wavy and curly hair and when I need to create more volume I use the bed head (I call it clay) manipulator.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
If you love the smell of coconut then this product is for you. It smells so good and works really well to create texture and does no take hair look greasy. I love smelling the product in my hair throughout the day. It makes me feel like I am traveling in a tropical country.
Jennifer M.
London
Product would be good if I had short hair, didn't like the texted it left my hair in , I would imagine it's great for cute pixie cuts but not for Mr past it on to a friend and she said she loves it.
Shane W.
Prince Albert
Used to try and keep my slicked hair in place on windy days but did not like the face that it my it hard and glossies looking. if you are looking for a natural look this is not the product for you .
jillian l.
Bought this product at walmart... its hard to manage my hair which is between a wave and a straight creating an all out mess with frizz. .. i like this product because it provides a way for my hair to look tamed and not over processed. I would buy this product again
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I really liked this paste! It worked very well when my hair was really short, it makes it so easy to style! Now that my hair is longer it still works great but I prefer buying this with shorter hair! I also used it to scrunch my hair! It works wonderful like that.
Kathryn D.
St. John's, NL
The BEST product I have used since cutting my hair into a pixie. This stuff adds great texture and controls without making my hair feel dirty at all, smells delicious, and you need so little!!
Sarah B.
Ottawa, Ontario
I have used this in very small quantities to help with flyaways caused by blow drying and straightening my hair. A bit heavy for this use so may give it to my boyfriend to use on his hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?