BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Shonda C.
My husband likes it. It only takes a very small amount. It does seem to ruff up the hair
Spencer S.
Thought it could be better! Used a few times and my hair ended up looking greasy
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Brooke B.
Calgary, AB
I love this for my sons hair. Be careful not to get to much as it leaves a chunk in your hair if you have to much. It works great and doesn't leave your hair too crunchy.
Elaine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it for my bangs, the tips of my hair, to control flyaways, and I used to use it to spike my hair.  It smells amazing and gives your hair a nice finish without being super stiff.
Lolita M.
London
This is a well-known product amongst people with short textured cuts, as it provides separation and long-lasting effect for any hairstyles. I have very long and curly hair, so I couldn’t thought of any possible way I can use this gum, so decided to give it away to my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it.
Jennifer E.
I buy this texture paste at my local drug store. It's expensive at over $20, but last forever. I have terrible "baby hairs" that stick straight up all along the part in my hair, particularly right after it's washed. I use this paste to tame these baby hairs and it works fairly well. I also use it to add a little structure to my hair and keep it from falling into my face. The consistency is excellent, blends easily through my hair and the excess washes off my hands easily. It has a very light scent that does not last. I'm on my second pot of this and have been using it for over a year.
Ebbie A.
I don't really need texturising products, I have quite thick, curly hair- but I like to use them in place of dry shampoos sometimes because they leave less residue on my scalp, and sometimes dry shampoos flake but texturising products never do
This smells nice, gives good texture and overall does its job
I marked it down because it can easily take your hair from texturised to desert dry in a second
I know some people live for the dry hair look, but I like my hair to look healthy
kait m.
I love this bed head textured paste for when my hair is super curly and I do not want it to lose volume through out the day, all I do is apply the product to my hair when it is a bit damp work it from roots to ends and then leave my hair to dry, it creates the best texture for my curls.
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for styling hair . I have a short pixie and I truly love it to get wispy hair. The smell is great it's not harsh at all. This is one of the best :) you get what you pay for , and a little of this product really goes a long way. Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.