BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Nethmie D.
British Columbia, Canada
Personally haven't used it on myself but I've gone through a couple of containers using it on my clients. Perfect for people with short hair and if you want to set your style without hairspray or any other styling product. Style stays in place .
Ally J.
Great for people who have short hair and want that controlled grease sort of look. Would even recommend for medium length of hair but any length from the chin down I would not prefer. The only style that I can think of that this product would be used for long hair is the slicked back look that many famous people are using nowadays.
Abigail V.
I love it and it smells so good
I usually don't get a lot of time to get ready I need something that would make my hair stay all day since I'm a mom of two and this product is the best for me makes my hair stay in place all day
Chloe G.
I first used this product l liked it, it did its job but have pretty thick hair so l was surprised but when l tried it on my little brother who has extremely thick hair, his hair just went back to its original shape.
Lolita M.
London
This is a well-known product amongst people with short textured cuts, as it provides separation and long-lasting effect for any hairstyles. I have very long and curly hair, so I couldn’t thought of any possible way I can use this gum, so decided to give it away to my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it.
Roger M.
Christchurch , Dorset
Great little pot to keep in your bag for those days where nothing seems to go right. Holds really well doesn't leave a residue like some do and washes out easily. I have bought this more than once and would recommend
Tera K.
Sussex, NB
Be careful not to use too much because it can get heavy and make hair look greasy. Love this product! Great for a bob haircut, holds the shape without feeling crunchy. You only need a tiny amount. It smells amazing.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
This is indeed a funky gunk that ROCKS! Not only is Tigi's paste an incredibly pliable texture it's an amazing Aqua shade with an even better scent. Almost a bubble gum coconut beach teen party it's so yumsters.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I used this product when I haf short hair. First if all I have ro say the scent is sooo amazing. This is a very high hold product and will keep your hair in place. Good for very textured style like spikes etc.
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London, CO
Smells awesome! Affordable and found At most pharmacies or wal Mart. I think the consistency is weird and it makes your hair get really built up of the product, not something g I'd recommend for daily use.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?