BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lynzey P.
Sarnia, Ontario
Great product! My pixie cut has done hairs that flail or stick up when it shouldn't and I use this to keep it down. Plus it smells great
Félicité R.
Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec
Good hold. Application was easy but was very sticky on my hands. Felt lile it gave my hair a greasy look after styling
Claire W.
Leeds
Fantastic for keeping hair in place and creating long lasting styles... One of my A game products I can't live without
Renee C.
Love it! works great with my short thick hair. doesn't leave that greasy feel. i use texture paste almost daily
Sia Koukla P.
Montreal, QC
Love this product I'm a hair dresser I been using this for years perfect past not too sticky smells amazing
Katie F.
London
Great texturizer, doesn't make hair crunchy and gives a nice boost at the roots. Use this before bed
Jessica B.
Gives awesome volume without a bad smell or texture. lasts a long time do good value for money
olivia a.
I love bed heads hair texturizer, I have short hair so this is all I need to style and go!
Sheri O.
Has great hold washes off of hands good after use
love the smell does not make hair heavy
Crystal Y.
Honolulu, HI
Great hold, nice scent. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for strong hold.
Kendall E.