BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
kait m.
I love this bed head textured paste for when my hair is super curly and I do not want it to lose volume through out the day, all I do is apply the product to my hair when it is a bit damp work it from roots to ends and then leave my hair to dry, it creates the best texture for my curls.
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
This product is great for styling hair . I have a short pixie and I truly love it to get wispy hair. The smell is great it's not harsh at all. This is one of the best :) you get what you pay for , and a little of this product really goes a long way. Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy
Karen B.
This product holds your style in place the entire day! You only need a dime size or bit more depending on your hair length, texture does not matter. I have tried other products like Pureology, Matrix, and Kenra, and there is no comparison to what this product does for your style. I highly recommend this product it even holds and works well in humid weather, best product ever!!!!
Kelly S.
This paste is fantastic! I have been using this for years and it works great! This can style for different styles of your choice, doesn't leave it greasy and it smells great! You get awesome value considering you only need a pea size! I have repurchased this multiple times!
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff!
and one container lasts me years!!!
its great for manipulating styles (curls, waves, flicking out hair...
if you use too much it can leave a white residue and make your hair stiff. Me sure to wash your hands well after use - it will be very sticky!
Melissa R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have straight, fine hair and after having a baby it's thin too. I depend on products to give me the volume that my hair lacks. The value is good and then smell is pleasant. It definitely meets my expectations and yes I would buy again!
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
Really like this paste. It doesn't make my hair feel too hard or sticky and makes it easy to manipulate and style. It Lasts a long time for the price which is a huge benefit for me because I don't like to buy anything too expensive. I would definitely buy this again.
Amira M.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair every morning and he has very hard hair to style- it likes to fall flat and stay there- but this product keeps it in place ALL DAY. Plus, it smells amazing. So glad I bought it for him, it works amazing. Would repurchase
Laura S.
Hamilton
As a hairstylist I have used this many times and feel if you want to style your hair really nice and not have any fly always . It works for men and women . I love it for short or long hair . I love putting it in last to separate the hair and to fix pieces in place
Nethmie D.
British Columbia, Canada
Personally haven't used it on myself but I've gone through a couple of containers using it on my clients. Perfect for people with short hair and if you want to set your style without hairspray or any other styling product. Style stays in place .
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?