BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Rachelle D.
Love!!!
Dee Q.
Great for hold and style. It does wonders for my hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. great product
Xiomara S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this hair paste. Not only do I use it but my husband and 6 year old son love to use it as well!
Emma W.
What a product! Manipulator is a must for anyone with short, choppy, messed up hair, looking for a funky style and a non-crispy hold. The product has a texture like PVA glue or custard, it is sticky and gloopy but really easy to work with. I tend to dry my hair and use a small amount between my palms. It creates roughed up styles, spikes or texture. It smells divine and leaves the scent in the hair for hours. It has a pina colada scent which is suitable for men and women. It washes out easily and leaves no stubborn residue or dryness in the hair. The product leaves the hair styled without behind crunchy and crispy, unlike some other texturising products. 100% recommend this product, but a word of warning for new comers, start with a small amount and work up, a little goes a very long way.
Elaine M.
I love this. I use it for my bangs, the tips of my hair, to control flyaways, and I used to use it to spike my hair.  It smells amazing and gives your hair a nice finish without being super stiff.
Kate-Lynn K.
New Ross, NS
I bought this product when i cut my hair short. It worked amazingly to spike my hair and to get my hair to lay in whatever why I wanted. I found a little went a long way. My hair has grown out and I still have the same bottle of product! I've owned the same jar of bebhead manipulator for over 2 years! It hasn't changed in smell or consistency,! It smells like sweet coconuts. It still works the same as when i first bought it! I now have whispy layers, once in awhile I like putting some texture in my hair and this product works great for that. This product was well worth the 12$ I paid for it.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Jennifer E.
I buy this texture paste at my local drug store. It's expensive at over $20, but last forever. I have terrible "baby hairs" that stick straight up all along the part in my hair, particularly right after it's washed. I use this paste to tame these baby hairs and it works fairly well. I also use it to add a little structure to my hair and keep it from falling into my face. The consistency is excellent, blends easily through my hair and the excess washes off my hands easily. It has a very light scent that does not last. I'm on my second pot of this and have been using it for over a year.
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
My mother introduced me to bed head products when I was 6 and she loves the bed head manipulator. not only does it keep your style in place but it smells like a pina colada. I just love the way it makes my hair smell and look, I use it to add texture or my boyfriend uses it to style and hold his fuax hawk. it's great product and you should give it a try. you won't regret it.
Ebbie A.
I don't really need texturising products, I have quite thick, curly hair- but I like to use them in place of dry shampoos sometimes because they leave less residue on my scalp, and sometimes dry shampoos flake but texturising products never do
This smells nice, gives good texture and overall does its job
I marked it down because it can easily take your hair from texturised to desert dry in a second
I know some people live for the dry hair look, but I like my hair to look healthy
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?