BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kate-Lynn K.
New Ross, NS
I bought this product when i cut my hair short. It worked amazingly to spike my hair and to get my hair to lay in whatever why I wanted. I found a little went a long way. My hair has grown out and I still have the same bottle of product! I've owned the same jar of bebhead manipulator for over 2 years! It hasn't changed in smell or consistency,! It smells like sweet coconuts. It still works the same as when i first bought it! I now have whispy layers, once in awhile I like putting some texture in my hair and this product works great for that. This product was well worth the 12$ I paid for it.
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
My mother introduced me to bed head products when I was 6 and she loves the bed head manipulator. not only does it keep your style in place but it smells like a pina colada. I just love the way it makes my hair smell and look, I use it to add texture or my boyfriend uses it to style and hold his fuax hawk. it's great product and you should give it a try. you won't regret it.
Lisa R.
A little goes a LONG way. Great product to keep wisps in line. Keeps your looks soft not spikey. I don't, however, like the packaging AT ALL. It needs to be in a dispenser rather than sticking your fingers in the goop and trying to get the lid back on afterwards. Too messy that way.
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff!
and one container lasts me years!!!
its great for manipulating styles (curls, waves, flicking out hair...
if you use too much it can leave a white residue and make your hair stiff. Me sure to wash your hands well after use - it will be very sticky!
brooke p.
I've never used this product on myself, but in cosmetology I've used it on clients and I've never heard a complaint from any of them. It smells great and applies easily. Just be careful as a little goes a long way and hair can easily become greasy.
Roger M.
Christchurch , Dorset
Great little pot to keep in your bag for those days where nothing seems to go right. Holds really well doesn't leave a residue like some do and washes out easily. I have bought this more than once and would recommend
Tera K.
Sussex, NB
Be careful not to use too much because it can get heavy and make hair look greasy. Love this product! Great for a bob haircut, holds the shape without feeling crunchy. You only need a tiny amount. It smells amazing.
Pamela V.
Ottawa
Super hold without being sticky or stiff. Flexible so you can shape and reshape as much as needed. It has an appealing smell. Nothing too strong or overpowering. Over all, great product. Will purchase again.
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London, CO
Smells awesome! Affordable and found At most pharmacies or wal Mart. I think the consistency is weird and it makes your hair get really built up of the product, not something g I'd recommend for daily use.
This is a great product that provides a great hold that is also pliable after distributed in the hair. It is something I use on clients and something that we sell quite a bit at Cosmoprof.
Kendall E.