BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Terry C.
ISLE, MN
Works great for short hair & if you don't like that crunchy feeling. Can't stand when the junk gets in my scalp & starts to itch
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe, NM
This was an okay product. It gave texture but it was too messy it can get out of hand and I have to wash my hair all over again.
Melissa M.
A little dab will do you. One jar will last for 3-4 months. Helps control hair and keep it in place. Great styling product.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Works very well with my curly texture of hair. I would definitely use this product again in the future and would highly recommend this product to other peers.
Sarah J.
Delran
I love this stuff for my short hair. Lost a star because it's a little too sticky sometimes.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This stuff smells and works great. Awesome texture. Not overly sticky or messy. Love it
Rachelle D.
Love!!!
Kelly R.
Great to make your hair spiky. Great for men's hair or women with short hair trying to do a different look.
Renee S.
I have a pixie and have found other products I like better than this. It takes a very very little bit and I found it leaves my hair looking greasy. It does wash out easily and does hold hair in place well so if you're looking for something for spikes of something similar this could be what you need but I'm not certain they would hold stiff for a long period of time without spray or an additional product.
Emma W.
What a product! Manipulator is a must for anyone with short, choppy, messed up hair, looking for a funky style and a non-crispy hold. The product has a texture like PVA glue or custard, it is sticky and gloopy but really easy to work with. I tend to dry my hair and use a small amount between my palms. It creates roughed up styles, spikes or texture. It smells divine and leaves the scent in the hair for hours. It has a pina colada scent which is suitable for men and women. It washes out easily and leaves no stubborn residue or dryness in the hair. The product leaves the hair styled without behind crunchy and crispy, unlike some other texturising products. 100% recommend this product, but a word of warning for new comers, start with a small amount and work up, a little goes a very long way.
Kendall E.