BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Salem, MO
I love that my hair does not feel gross after using this product, but I love the way it looks.
Annie S.
Stratford, WI
Love the scent! doesn't make my hair look oily but smooth and manageable! awesome product!!!
Juana V.
This product felt very gel like and sticky to me. I didn't like it and won't use it again.
Tiffany V.
Shannon, MS
Great product. Lovely smell. Easy to use. User Friendly. Holds well.
Love the name. Enjoy!
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product to tame my edges. It works well and does not cause flaking or dryness.
Kimberly S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like this product. It works so well and it smells very, very good!
Dena R.
Mountain Home, AR
Very tacky, but workable! A little goes a long way. Too much and it can look greasy.
Cassie G.
San Antonio, TX
It help my style in place when my hair was shorter. Gave it texture I was lacking
Kaitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!! This stuff gives great volume and is NOT messy at all. It's easy to apply. I have my hair dyed and it works on my hair! It makes my hair very soft.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good gel for men and little boys to spike their hair or whatever you need to do! It keeps it in that position forever and looks great!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.