BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jenna P.
Texas
I like the hole and movement this product gives my hair. works really well.
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
I use to to keep my fly aways down it cheerleading. Amazing stuff but a little goes a long way.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI
Good hold on very curly hair. A little bit goes a long ways. This product is also extremely easy to use.
Kerri N.
Marble Falls, TX
Great texturizer, can get a little heavy if you use too much, so be sure to use a light hand.
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
I have short hair and love this for a textured look. Easy to use, smells good, long lasting.
Dee Q.
Great for hold and style. It does wonders for my hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. great product
Ashton H.
Ridgeville, SC
I love love love this product! It's so amazing and I use this every time I was the curl my hair
emily b.
Killen, AL
This product is so easy to use and has great hold without being goopy, I would definitely recommend
Gerry G.
Tucson, AZ
Has a good hold easy to manipulate once it's been rehydrated. Excellent for last minute touch ups.
Miranda K.
Windber, PA
This is a very good hell for your hair to keep fly aways the only thing is it doesn't last long
Kendall E.