BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Travis K.
This product is amazing. i can mold your hair anywhere you want it. smells great too
Kathryn  M.
I use this stuff a lot. It works great for that toss look and it smells delicious :)
Ashley T.
San Antonio, TX
I liked it it was sticky but wasn't my most favorite product due to the stickyness
Victoria  D.
Great smell. Great hold. In expensive. Love using this on my short haired clients!
Dacia U.
Whittier, CA
Find the text smooth and my hair, smells good and leave my hair shiny and straight
Courtney H.
Oak Hill, OH
This was an amazing product for my hair. When styling for curls it worked perfectly
Jennifer W.
Norton Shores, MI
Love this. I use to to style my sons hair into his rock star style. It holds well.
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
I love how it makes my short hair look messy in the back! It holds the look all day
member-9a06cef4d
Hershey, PA
I love using this product on the bottom of my tousled waves. Also smells AMAZING!
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
This product left a film in my hair and I did not care for it after the first use
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?