BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kailani S.
Henderson, NV
This is good if you want an extra lift and feel to your hair! I use it whenever my hair is feeling a bit flat.
Sofia S.
This is good for creases or molding hair. I primarily use this on my son's hair.
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
Hold hair well only down fall is if you use a large amount of product hair will be to hard to do anything with and sometimes turns white
Carry W.
Homer City, PA
This holds very well. I love it on short hair. I would use over and over again.
Tom T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Holds really well with short hair and smells good. Can be a bit sticky and hard to work with at times though.
Kelly M.
Rock Falls, IL
This is and still is a product I stand by for shorter styles that want an edge.
Chloe J.
Munster, IN
Works really well!! I've been using it for a couple of months now and I love the outcome I use it every time!
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
Tigi gives my hair great texture, and is nice to work with! I have fine hair so it makes it easier to style.
Alice H.
Love this. I have short hair so this makes it easy to style my hair quickly.
Tina Y.
Fenton, MI
Great stuff for short spikey teenage boys hair. It doesn't feel too crunchy
Kendall E.