BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Rachel W.
My husband and I have actually both used this product and we both love this product.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This stuff works great does what you want it to do and also as a great smell as well!
Nikki F.
Du Bois, PA
Love it, works great! especially for the price! I have used this for quite some time!
Kat B.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this product so much! It has worked its way into my everyday morning routine.
Kelli D.
North Hills, CA
I love this product! It gives you the messy look. Without making you hair look dirty.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Love this cream for control. It can be used with men and women. and it smells great!
Karen S.
Southern Pnes, NC
Awesome product for short fun hairstyles! works perfect and isn't too heavy or goopy.
Nikki H.
Greensboro, NC
Don't really care for how this wears in the hair. It just feels like and sticky mess.
Jade M.
This product is a little sticky for me, but does give a good texture and a good hold.
Dena R.
Mountain Home, AR
Very tacky, but workable! A little goes a long way. Too much and it can look greasy.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?