BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Macecia S.
Chickamauga, GA
The best product for texturizing its one of the best on the market you can't ask for a better pomade this may be a little to heavy for fine hair I love it and the smell is great! The feel is a little stretchy it's not a clay feel. Everyone needs to try this at least once
Nikki W.
Apollo, PA
This stuff gives great hold without being sticky. It also smells great! It reminds me of the beach in the smell and the texture. It gives great control and volume without weighing your hair down. For any sort of short hair that is spiky or piecy, this product is a must!
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I bought this product at a local target and really enjoyed using it! I wanted to style my hair into a pony tail but little pieces were coming out! I used to use a paste but this worked wonders! The value might seem high when buying it but the product itself is SO worth it!
Summer S.
Portland, TX
I have had a multitude of hair styles throughout my life and this product was one of my favorites to use with my fohawk! It has great hold without leaving you with that greasy hair look. And the smell is great as well. Great product for that not long but not short haircut!
Shell R.
Jacksonville, NC
Whether you want to add texture to your loose waves or you're looking to have your short hair spiked up, this is a great product. It lasts all day long and it worth the little bit of the added expense compared to the store brands. I'd like to see it come in a bigger size.
Amanda O.
When I was I high school, I was in the JROTC program and we were required to have our hair in a very neat bun about once a week. I used this paste to make sure my hair was slicked back into a bun. It smells good and does a good job at keeping hair in place. I feel like it can be a bit too sticky at times though.
Kelly S.
Hampton, VA
I use this product on my two sons hair because they love it spikey. It definitely met my expectations and exceeded them. It holds there hair all day and smells amazing as well. It doesn't make they hair sticky as other brands and brushes out well at the end of the night.
Micaela B.
I have very fine hair. I love this stuff for texture when my hair is short and layered. It gives a nice piecey look. It it starts to flatten a little later in the day, just scrunch the ends and it magically plumps back up. It also smells amazing! Use sparingly and note that it is a little sticky. Work it in your hands before applying to your hair so you don't glob it in one spot.
Tara H.
This was the first texturing product I had ever used. After getting a pixie cut my hair dresser recommended this. I'm thankful. It was just tacky enough. Smelt so delicious. Didn't leave hair feeling heavy out sticky. Very moldable. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Ashley G.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product is amazing and tricky at the same time. Perfect for re-sculpting curls and waves, however keep this saying in mind while using Manipulator "A Little Dab Will Do Ya'! Start with dime to nickel sized amounts. Too much becomes a Bed Head nightmare. Trust Me!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?