BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
Absolutely love this product! Perfect stiffness for extra gold. The smell is pretty good too. The only thing I don't like is the high cost. However, a little dab will do you!
Sara K.
East Carondelet
I like to create fun hairstyles. I do a lot of 30's and 40's pin up style hair do's and this texture paste is great for keeping g stray hairs where they are supposed to be.
Amanda H.
Honea Path, SC
Absolutely love this product. Use it for the kids and myself. Keeps your hair in place in any style that you choose. My son especially loves to use it to spike up his hair.
Magda S.
Bensalem, PA
I have a short pixy cut and this product makes my hair look great. I also use this product on my kids hair as it makes there hair sleek and polished. I love this product!!!
Ashley K.
Lincoln, NE
Boyfriend absolutely loves this product. lol have bought a number of times now and as long as he asks I will continue to buy. Haven't used personally myself but I trust hom
Chrystal W.
Tampa, FL
My husband has used this product every day for the last 5 years. We've tried other brands but always go back to this because it works so well and doesn't look like glue.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
My husband has actually used this product and he personally didn't like it. However when I've tried I loved it! I do see how it could be a problem if you had thick hair
Leann N.
This is a go to product for my husband when he is in a rush. It doesn't take a lot of work to fix his hair after applying this product on his hair. Smells nice as well.
Samantha O.
I have tried this before and I do not like how it makes my already oily hair - more oily! It also makes my hair crunchy. Did not help to style my naturally curly hair.
Rachael G.
Dawsonville, Ga
A little heavy for my hair the product just made my hair flat and greasy looking, although I've seen it on someone with coarser thicker hair and it helps with waves.
Kendall E.