BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Rachel W.
My husband and I have actually both used this product and we both love this product.
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
I love how it makes my short hair look messy in the back! It holds the look all day
Kathryn  M.
I use this stuff a lot. It works great for that toss look and it smells delicious :)
Travis K.
This product is amazing. i can mold your hair anywhere you want it. smells great too
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Love this cream for control. It can be used with men and women. and it smells great!
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I used to use this in middle school. The smell is pretty good, and it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy and limp
Ashley T.
San Antonio, TX
I liked it it was sticky but wasn't my most favorite product due to the stickyness
Jennifer W.
Norton Shores, MI
Love this. I use to to style my sons hair into his rock star style. It holds well.
Elaine L.
Swannanoa, NC
I have short hair and this product is perfect for messy looks. It has great holding power and I like the scent.
Melanie H.
Garden City, KS
Great to use to create a controlled " messy" look, holds but doesn't feel sticky
Kendall E.