BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sasha Q.
So great for tossled waves and beach looks! I use it very often and it hasn't run out!
Roberta W.
Covington, KY
I use this product everyday. It doesn'tmake my hair feel heavy or grease. Love it!!!!!
This product is every much worth every penny. Absolutely loved it!! It is worth a try.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
This stuff works great, I use it on my long hair and my boys love it on their Mohawks.
richard d.
Sarasota, FL
This product has a Good hold for styling and washes out easily at the end of the night
Kiki K.
Pretty expensive but its really good and makes your hair perfectly straight. 5 stars ūüėć
Carley G.
Great for short hair, I used it to style my pixie cut, kind of goopy but great product
Julie W.
Justin, TX
Great product. Doesn't leave your hard stiff. Easy to manage. Very affordable product.
Katie S.
Sandwich, MA
Didn't really liked it but loved it I guess I liked it but not to much nice scent kinda
Rachel W.
My husband and I have actually both used this product and we both love this product.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?