BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Heather B.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I use this product on my boys hair and it smells great. They seem to like the results.
Brittanie K.
Apo, AE
Amazing hold, kept spikes in-tact all day. The smell was delicious for a hair product.
richard d.
Sarasota, FL
This product has a Good hold for styling and washes out easily at the end of the night
Kiki K.
Pretty expensive but its really good and makes your hair perfectly straight. 5 stars ūüėć
This product is every much worth every penny. Absolutely loved it!! It is worth a try.
Neil U.
Kansas City, MO
Love the consistency and hold of these. Easy on the fingers and only needs small amount
Melissa B.
Spearville, KS
I love how light this feels and doesn't weigh my hair down. The fragrance is nice too.
Sasha Q.
So great for tossled waves and beach looks! I use it very often and it hasn't run out!
Daisy B.
Naples, FL
Works great, good consistency, good price, smells great. I use this daily, styles great
Brina  S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product is great, I use it for keeping down my baby hairs and styling curly hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?