BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste
This product is every much worth every penny. Absolutely loved it!! It is worth a try.
Julie W.
Justin, TX
Great product. Doesn't leave your hard stiff. Easy to manage. Very affordable product.
Brittanie K.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Amazing hold, kept spikes in-tact all day. The smell was delicious for a hair product.
norma H.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Great hold, great brand that produces awesome products. Packaging of product is sturdy
Rachel I.
Bloomfield, NM
I used this this stuff to spike my hair and make mow Hawks it was easy to wash out and pretty easy to use on any hair
Brina  S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product is great, I use it for keeping down my baby hairs and styling curly hair.
Adriana  /.
Its great if you like choppy hair. it smell really good. also, this stuff is gunky, very messy, not good for travel.
kels T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a fan of this bed head product. you can feel the residue and its way to sticky
Jade M.
This product is a little sticky for me, but does give a good texture and a good hold.
Nikki H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really care for how this wears in the hair. It just feels like and sticky mess.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.