BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC
Works great to keep my pixie cut in place! I love that it's not sticky and gooey in my hair. Smells good too.
Alicia T.
Gentry, AR
Great for hold and style. Smells great also!! I used it the most when I had shorter hair and was going for a flip look.
Daisy B.
Naples, FL
Works great, good consistency, good price, smells great. I use this daily, styles great
Karina C.
Love this hair paste to lay down my hair or to have a quick neat hair style like smooth curls
Katie S.
Sandwich, MA
Didn't really liked it but loved it I guess I liked it but not to much nice scent kinda
Rebecca B.
Essex, MD
Love that just a tiny bit goes a long way! It also doesn't leave my fingers feeling yucky or sticky after application.
Cassidy A.
West Palm Beach
This bed head manipulator texture paste give my fine hair so much texture when I want it
Jenipher S.
Safford
Leaves your hair heavy and oily. It's a little tacky while using and hard to manipulate
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
A little goes a long way. Work it into you hands, start at the ends and style. Smells great!
Annie E.
Madison, WI
I liked the smell and texture of the product but it left my hair straw like and course
Kendall E.