BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tammy P.
Wheelersburg, OH
This product is the best for short hair. I use this on my boys' hair daily! They love it!
Tonya L.
Great for my short hair. A bit greasy if you use to much so watch that, otherwise great.
Kiki K.
Pretty expensive but its really good and makes your hair perfectly straight. 5 stars ūüėć
Annie E.
Madison, WI
I liked the smell and texture of the product but it left my hair straw like and course
Toscha S.
Gainesville, FL
Texture paste does well.
I wish they had this when I was younger
You guys should try it
This product is every much worth every penny. Absolutely loved it!! It is worth a try.
Sasha Q.
So great for tossled waves and beach looks! I use it very often and it hasn't run out!
EMILY A.
Love it and it smells so amazing!!!!!!!!! Doesn't make you hair feel sticky or anything
Julie W.
Justin, TX
Great product. Doesn't leave your hard stiff. Easy to manage. Very affordable product.
Kimberly W.
Victoria , TX
I liked using this but I think it weighed my hair down a little bit more than I wanted.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?