BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Allison G.
Tiffin, OH
This smells wonderful and I really like the texture. It's not too thick or sticky. It's easy to apply and use.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This works great as a flexible hair gel nice texture for short hair but i don't like for long hair !
Amanda N.
My husband loves this. Great for serious hold. But very sticky. A little goes a long way.
Misty G.
Tega Cay, SC
I liked the paste but felt it was a little greasy. After. Not sure I would try it again.
Stacey C.
Sioux City, IA
One of the best texture products I've used, held for most of the day. Also smells great!
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT
Love this it has a flexible hold and it's fun to use for short hair, and smells good too
Olivia S.
Pierce, NE
This putty is so good for taming fly aways! I have gone through probably three of these!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a nice job of a giving texture and hold without making my hair feel heavy or greasy.
Christa H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love this product. It doesn't dry my hair out and keeps my hair natural. It's amazing.
Kristine C.
I love this product. Perfect for texturing hair! It's also good for taming fly-aways. A good alternative to hair spray.
Kendall E.