BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Olivia S.
Crete, NE
This putty is so good for taming fly aways! I have gone through probably three of these!
Jessica L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Super great product. Great for waves and scrunching hair and texturing. Lasts all day :)
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
When I had short hair I loved using this product to keep it full and sassy all day long.
Gladis R.
Mcallen, TX
Love this product from tigi! Leaves your hair perfectly in place and smells really cool!
Christa H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love this product. It doesn't dry my hair out and keeps my hair natural. It's amazing.
Cassidy A.
West Palm Beach
This bed head manipulator texture paste give my fine hair so much texture when I want it
Virginia P.
Dallas, TX
My hair is short so it helps my hair stay in place allday. a lil pricey but so worth it.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
I use this product to tame my edges. It works well and does not cause flaking or dryness.
Cheyenne C.
Osceola, AR
Really great. It helps my hair stay in place while also giving it that punk/grunge look.
Tammy P.
Wheelersburg, OH
This product is the best for short hair. I use this on my boys' hair daily! They love it!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?