BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Juana V.
This product felt very gel like and sticky to me. I didn't like it and won't use it again.
Wendy L.
League City, TX
Love this! My daughters use it too! Very happy with results. Pleasant smell. Doesn't stink.
Molly L.
Colby
Love this product to style my pixie cut! Holds nice and easy to use. Smells amazimg also.
Amanda N.
My husband loves this. Great for serious hold. But very sticky. A little goes a long way.
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I used this when i had short hair and i always got compliments. loved the way it smelled
Stacey C.
Sioux City, IA
One of the best texture products I've used, held for most of the day. Also smells great!
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT
Love this it has a flexible hold and it's fun to use for short hair, and smells good too
Tonya L.
Great for my short hair. A bit greasy if you use to much so watch that, otherwise great.
Misty G.
Tega Cay, SC
I liked the paste but felt it was a little greasy. After. Not sure I would try it again.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a nice job of a giving texture and hold without making my hair feel heavy or greasy.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?