BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Bekah M.
Rocklin, CA
Pretty good product. Has a good about of hold and smells awesome! I would recommend this one!
Hailey N.
Working with hair, it definitely holds things in place like needed. Plus it isn't too greasy.
Juan P.
Columbia, SC
Great stuff for spiky looks especially for men. I'm not that big on scent but it works for me
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
It does a great job of keeping your hair where it is suppose to be dark/ light brown an thin
Kerri N.
Marble Falls, TX
Great texturizer, can get a little heavy if you use too much, so be sure to use a light hand.
Tay A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product in the salon. I usually use it after mens cuts. It gives a good hold and look.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
This is perfect if you have a stacked hair cut and want to show more definition to your hair!
Melissa M.
Camano Island, WA
Easy to use. Great hold. Love the way it smells. Fun color and texture. Great value as well.
Sarah A.
It smells so good! Worked pretty great, just don't need it every day like I thought I would.
Celeste M.
Yucaipa, CA
I loved this paste! it was great for adding texture and styling my tips to make them spikey!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?