BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Stacie H.
Vinton, Ia
Brown and wavy
Loved the texture and how it styled however it didn't hold as well all day.
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Love this works great for styling my little guys hair. It really lasts and holds the style
brittni l.
LoVE the smell of this stuff. And it holds all day in my super thick hair. Love this stuff
Courtnie C.
Love it. kinda sticky and smells like coconut but awesome for the most part. ive found cheaper products that work better.
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
The product is amazing and not too heavy,
it has been the best product for my colored hair
Brooke L.
This paste is really great for styling. It creates texture in my hair which I really need. It also adds volume!
Heidy S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love how soft it left my boyfriends hair, a little goes a long way and it smells so good!
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
It's been a staple! Love it! Great texture paste, no baby hairs or flyaways for this girl!
Jason O.
Uhrichsville, OH
Great for thick hair, smells great and highly recommend to anyone that uses product daily.
BETTY S.
Boiling Springs, SC
Great for styling and holding. Still leaves your hair soft to touch. Love it. Great value!
Kendall E.