BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Celeste M.
Yucaipa, CA
I loved this paste! it was great for adding texture and styling my tips to make them spikey!
Cristina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Really deeply conditions hair especially if you have dried out your hair with a straightner.
Donna A.
Breinigsville, PA
Best texture paste I have used, and I have tried many, add's shine, which is really nice...
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I use this on my 13 year old sons hair he loves it to create that front wave with his bangs
Tami B.
Tomball, TX
You just need a tiny amount rubbed between your hands then run through your hair to add texture! Plus it's smells amazing!
Katie E.
Perfect for texturing razor cuts, messy or tousled styles, or giving piecey-ness to your current look.
Jessica C.
victorville, CA
The smell is delicious and a little bit goes a long way! Kind of sticky at first but it dries.
Karen Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This Bed Head Manipulator is great for taming frizz and baby hair. A small amount will do.
adinahel H.
Mountain View, CA
This texture paste has a lot of hold and is pretty convenient. the down side is the price.
Christina S.
Spring Valley, CA
It's my favorite product for my short hair. Nothing can compare to it. It has a good hold.
Kendall E.