BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Erika M.
Dallas
Very easy to manipulate with the fingers, holds down any static hairs caused by blow dryer.
Jenn N.
Milford, OH
Love this manipulator!!! It's perfect for short, funky hairstyles or out of control bangs!
BETTY S.
Boiling Springs, SC
Great for styling and holding. Still leaves your hair soft to touch. Love it. Great value!
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
It's been a staple! Love it! Great texture paste, no baby hairs or flyaways for this girl!
Danessa G.
This product is great... however I think is a far better product for someone with fine hair
Tiffany V.
Shannon, MS
Great product. Lovely smell. Easy to use. User Friendly. Holds well.
Love the name. Enjoy!
Heidy S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love how soft it left my boyfriends hair, a little goes a long way and it smells so good!
Christina A.
Great product I use this to retwist my husband's hair. Great product and I love the smell.
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
The product is amazing and not too heavy,
it has been the best product for my colored hair
Ashley C.
Taylorsville, UT
My All time favorite texture product. Great scent and gets the job done. Washes out easily.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?