BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Darla V.
I liked that it was a taffy. You only use a small amount and it has a good hold on your hair.
Juan P.
Columbia, SC
Great stuff for spiky looks especially for men. I'm not that big on scent but it works for me
gabby D.
My my scalp dry and made my hair oily. also didn't hold my hair in plce for every long at all.
Ra C.
Not that freak I prefer more of a wax type hold. Not into these type of cream jelly products
Carla M.
Raleigh, NC
Great texturizer. It's light and doesn't leave my hair sticky, but it provides nice texture.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Great product if you like soft, slick, and stylish hairstyles without the greasy textures or hardening other products give.
LaVietia T.
Minneapolis, MN
Though I do enjoy it is do find it a little sticky.
With that being said I would give it a 3
Chris A.
Stamford, CT
Great hold that lasts all day. It easily wipes off your hands so they aren't sticky all day.
Sarah A.
It smells so good! Worked pretty great, just don't need it every day like I thought I would.
Briana B.
Reno, NV
I like to use this product at my roots to give it some lift and through ends to give it the not super clean, frizzy feeling
Kendall E.