BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristin P.
Manteca, CA
Great product, I mainly used to keep my "flyaways" down but be careful not to use too much!
Kortney C.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I've used this product sense I was really young I absolutely love it and it smells amazing
Kristen R.
Carrollton, TX
Great smell and excellent texture but leaves a residue on hair that is difficult to remove.
Wendy L.
League City, TX
Love this! My daughters use it too! Very happy with results. Pleasant smell. Doesn't stink.
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
It's been a staple! Love it! Great texture paste, no baby hairs or flyaways for this girl!
Ashley C.
Taylorsville, UT
My All time favorite texture product. Great scent and gets the job done. Washes out easily.
Heidy S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love how soft it left my boyfriends hair, a little goes a long way and it smells so good!
Reece H.
Sinking Spring
Smells great and helps maintain crazy hair and fly aways. Easy to apply and goes on smooth
Donna A.
Breinigsville, PA
Best texture paste I have used, and I have tried many, add's shine, which is really nice...
Erika M.
Dallas
Very easy to manipulate with the fingers, holds down any static hairs caused by blow dryer.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?