BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Abdul H.
Works well on thick hair but does not last all day. But there are no flakes when used properly.
Kris G.
Great for giving your hair the texture it needs without being sticky. Smells really good too!!!
Brooklyn W.
Pikeville, KY
This is awesome for layered hair! Really separates and doesn't feel clumpy!
Alyson O.
Gilbert, AZ
Only use a small amount or your hair looks greasy. Other than that I love this product especially for short spunky hair styles
Carrie W.
I love this product I use it daily has a great hold. Doesn't make my hair fill sticky or cakey.
MarLa O.
While growing out my pixie my curls wanted revenge so this helped my pixie stay cute and curly
TIM N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Kept my spiked hair in place all day. Did become a little tacky in humid weather. Great produt
Aniza S.
Great for my tomboy hair style. Use with a roll brush and a hairdryer and it comes out perfect
Abby H.
Marion, IN
This product is fantastic! It gets my hair to do exactly what I need it too. It hold well too!
Donna S.
Janesville, WI
Love how this defines my curls!!! Doesn't weigh it down like other brands.Non sticky and smells awesome.
Kendall E.