BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristin P.
Manteca, CA
Great product, I mainly used to keep my "flyaways" down but be careful not to use too much!
BETTY S.
Boiling Springs, SC
Great for styling and holding. Still leaves your hair soft to touch. Love it. Great value!
Stacie H.
Vinton, Ia
Brown and wavy
Loved the texture and how it styled however it didn't hold as well all day.
Reece H.
Sinking Spring
Smells great and helps maintain crazy hair and fly aways. Easy to apply and goes on smooth
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I use this on my 13 year old sons hair he loves it to create that front wave with his bangs
Sarah R.
Yelm, WA
It's ok I wasn't too happy with it. It made me feel like I had a dry toothpaste in my hair
Jenn N.
Milford, OH
Love this manipulator!!! It's perfect for short, funky hairstyles or out of control bangs!
Chantilly S.
Maryville, TN
Love this. Can be a sleek styled pixie or get that messy look. It also smells incredible !
Ashley W.
Kansas City, MO
This paste was too goopy for my liking. It was very thick and sticky and hard to work with.
Donna A.
Breinigsville, PA
Best texture paste I have used, and I have tried many, add's shine, which is really nice...
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?