BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Staci C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love it! I've used several other products and it's the best one. Esp for styling layered hair
Celeste M.
Yucaipa, CA
I loved this paste! it was great for adding texture and styling my tips to make them spikey!
Melissa M.
Camano Island, WA
Easy to use. Great hold. Love the way it smells. Fun color and texture. Great value as well.
Sarah A.
It smells so good! Worked pretty great, just don't need it every day like I thought I would.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Great product does not make your hair sticky or oily help stay in place will continue to buy.
Emily L.
Apple Valley, CA
This stuff smells SO good! And a little goes a long way, so a jar of this will last forever.
Bekah M.
Rocklin, CA
Pretty good product. Has a good about of hold and smells awesome! I would recommend this one!
brittni l.
LoVE the smell of this stuff. And it holds all day in my super thick hair. Love this stuff
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
Pretty good product, use this product about everyday!!! Give it a try, it won't disappoint
adinahel H.
Mountain View, CA
This texture paste has a lot of hold and is pretty convenient. the down side is the price.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?