BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
claudia m.
Nice texture of smoothness to the hair. will calm the wild hairs and give that slick smooth look
Carol V.
Tames fly always with very little product. Careful on how much, otherwise your hair looks greasy
deontae m.
Massillon, OH
I use this product as an edge control and wasn't very sticky or greasy one flaw was light flakes
Allison G.
Pleasanton, CA
This stuff is heaven!! Gives my hair texture body and volume!! Smells amazing ..which is a plus!
Kerry P.
Rixford, PA
I was actually a little disappointed in this product. It wasn't
as strong and heavy as I prefer.
Brandi A.
Murrieta , Ca
I love this product. I apply it to my damp hair. Style and it lasts all day
Stephanie K.
Hudsonville, MI
Great product! I only had to use this in the morning and it kept my hair under control all day!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I bought a sample size of this and it works okay. I wasn't too impresses because it can be pricey
Val E.
Love using this product when I have short, textured hair!! It's easy to use and isn't "globby."
Silvia A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the hold it has on hair doesn't leave it too hard. Great for styling Mohawks or comb overs
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.