BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Love this stuff! It helps hold my style on days when I need my style to last more than 4-6 hours.
Shana D.
Ottawa, OH
This product helped give me volume, especially at my roots, but made my hair goopy and look oily.
Loved the product good hold without the stiffness of some other products. Clean smell easy to use
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good product for twist outs, lots of volume too! I recommend it if you want curls to stay.
James D.
Never fails. The smell is amazing and the hold is decent. No complaints here.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I love this product it is great for texture for hair. I use on all my customers as well as myself
monique b.
Dallas, TX
Great stuff! love love love. try it out for youself but i have to say it worked great in my hair.
Josh S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product and found it to have great staying power on my hair. It last long,smells good, and makes your hair look great
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff works extremely well, however it has a waxy after feel and is pretty hard to wash out.
Charis G.
It has a good hold without making my hair crunchy. I like the scent as well.
Kendall E.