BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
I have short hair and love this for a textured look. Easy to use, smells good, long lasting.
Sarah A.
It smells so good! Worked pretty great, just don't need it every day like I thought I would.
Carla M.
Raleigh, NC
Great texturizer. It's light and doesn't leave my hair sticky, but it provides nice texture.
Sarah J.
Delran
I love this stuff for my short hair. Lost a star because it's a little too sticky sometimes.
Darla V.
I liked that it was a taffy. You only use a small amount and it has a good hold on your hair.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
This is perfect if you have a stacked hair cut and want to show more definition to your hair!
Karina C.
Love this hair paste to lay down my hair or to have a quick neat hair style like smooth curls
Bekah M.
Rocklin, CA
Pretty good product. Has a good about of hold and smells awesome! I would recommend this one!
Hailey N.
Working with hair, it definitely holds things in place like needed. Plus it isn't too greasy.
Kerri N.
Marble Falls, TX
Great texturizer, can get a little heavy if you use too much, so be sure to use a light hand.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?