BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Shiela F.
This smells so good & is easy to use. Keeps baby hairs in place & adds texture to straight hair
Miranda K.
Windber, PA
This is a very good hell for your hair to keep fly aways the only thing is it doesn't last long
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
I love love love this product! It's so amazing and I use this every time I was the curl my hair
TIM N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Kept my spiked hair in place all day. Did become a little tacky in humid weather. Great produt
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
This product has great texture. Really gives me the hold I'm looking for. Will be using again!
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This gives awesome volume to your hair giving it teacher and holed to how you want to stile it.
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
I use to to keep my fly aways down it cheerleading. Amazing stuff but a little goes a long way.
Jessica S.
Monroeville , Pa
Love the texture of this paste.it does not get over the top crispy but hold my style in place!
MarLa O.
While growing out my pixie my curls wanted revenge so this helped my pixie stay cute and curly
Alexis O.
Bakersfield
Love this!!! I have curly hair and I use this when styling. keeps it tamed and sleek. I love it
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?