BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Brad C.
Camden, AR
When it comes to manipulation, Bed Head knows how to do it right. The product goes on easily and allows for the hottest salon look. It's hard to look bad when you're wearing Bed Head.
Brian C.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of the only hair products that delivers on what it says. Keeps your hair perfectly textured without the crazy greasiness of other products. I couldn't recommend this product more.
Trina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Best stuff ever for spiking hair. I have a short pixie style hair cut and this manipulator is the only thing that works without feeling like I just dumped a bottle of glue on my head
Lisa H.
Rossville, GA
Love the product lets you manipulate your hair very well smell good it's very sticky not a on the go kind of product not good to sleep in either your hair will be glued to your head
Keegan D.
Great product for pixie hair cuts! I have long hair now, but this was my forever go to through years of short hair :) it smells amazing and the hold is strong without being crunchy
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is okay. It tends to clump in the hair though & get hair stuck all over your hands, due to how sticky it is. But if you use a very small amount, you can make it work.
Brittany K.
This is so good if I'm running late for work boom ally this to my hair and looks like I just washed it and has such a nice scent and very long lasting... No need for improvement
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This stuff is awesome. Believe me when I say a little goes a long way. If you use to much your hair does nothing but with just the right amount you will get a super edgey look!
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I absolutely hated this stuff. It felt like I was putting thick glue in my hair. Maybe it was my hair type but it didn't even style well. I actually had to wash my hair after.
Ember J.
I love this stuff for then I really want a thick beachy texture to my hair. It has a great smell and it washes out pretty easy. I enjoy it and use it when the humidity is bad.
Kendall E.