BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Brycie M.
Odessa
I LOVED the smell of this product , it is my go to product when I wanted some good texture . It's a bit pricey but a wonderful product . The only thing I don't like about it is that in the wind you r hair can end up looking greasy . I have bought it over and over again though
Janey M.
Washington, MI
This is a good texturing agent. It has the consistency of a more liquidous putty without that greasy or grimy build-up feeling. It is great with long lasting hold. You can use it on wet hair and blow-dry for volume and thickening or on dry hair for a more textured pieced look.
Erin N.
Tigi Bed Head Texture paste definitely adds definition to fine locks and volume to my lifeless hair but you need to be sure to start at the roots and lift upwards as this product can be a little heavy if you use it with a heavy hand! Be gentle and it can be a girls best friend!
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a thicker formula texture paste, so a lot goes a long way, depending on how you use it! Because it is thicker than what I am used to, it is somewhat trickier figuring out the right proportion to use on a given day.

However, over the years I have remained a loyal customer of this product because I love the smell and the fact that it holds my hair shape for the entire day!
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
The smell of this product is wonderful, it smells like laffy taffy. Perfect product for shorter hair it is great to add definition to pixies or separation to heavier bangs. Alittle bit goes along way. And the fibers keep hair in place all day but still movable to change it up.
Emily W.
This product For men's hair is perfect. The downside is how sticky it is when you use it. I think it lasts long, just horrible white flakes the next day. I would say it met my expectations especially how thick it is. I love the smell of it and for the price its def awesome!
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
This is a pretty good paste I have very long hair that is also fine to normal. More fine at the ends. I find this paste gives my hair a good hold and does leave a subtle shine. The shine doesn't look greasy. The holding/staying power isn't the best or longest but still a good paste.
Macecia S.
Chickamauga, GA
The best product for texturizing its one of the best on the market you can't ask for a better pomade this may be a little to heavy for fine hair I love it and the smell is great! The feel is a little stretchy it's not a clay feel. Everyone needs to try this at least once
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this product for my son we have went through many other products before we found this on. His hair color is brown and thick so it hold it all day . could not compare to any other product it does have a nice scent to it would just want it to be in a bigger container.
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I bought this product at a local target and really enjoyed using it! I wanted to style my hair into a pony tail but little pieces were coming out! I used to use a paste but this worked wonders! The value might seem high when buying it but the product itself is SO worth it!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?