BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Erin N.
Tigi Bed Head Texture paste definitely adds definition to fine locks and volume to my lifeless hair but you need to be sure to start at the roots and lift upwards as this product can be a little heavy if you use it with a heavy hand! Be gentle and it can be a girls best friend!
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a thicker formula texture paste, so a lot goes a long way, depending on how you use it! Because it is thicker than what I am used to, it is somewhat trickier figuring out the right proportion to use on a given day.

However, over the years I have remained a loyal customer of this product because I love the smell and the fact that it holds my hair shape for the entire day!
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
This is a pretty good paste I have very long hair that is also fine to normal. More fine at the ends. I find this paste gives my hair a good hold and does leave a subtle shine. The shine doesn't look greasy. The holding/staying power isn't the best or longest but still a good paste.
Brycie M.
Odessa
I LOVED the smell of this product , it is my go to product when I wanted some good texture . It's a bit pricey but a wonderful product . The only thing I don't like about it is that in the wind you r hair can end up looking greasy . I have bought it over and over again though
Brittany S.
Pittsburg, KS
Tigi makes the most amazing products. The manipulator helps mold your hair in ways you didn't know you could. It may be a little pricey but it is so worth it. I would honestly spend more for it! This product also smells amazing. My son loves to use it as well and he is only 6!
Lindsay W.
A little goes a long way. This stuff it great - IF you use just a tiny bit and IF you want definition, texture, or separation. I like the Bedhead Manipulator more than any other paste-type product I've used, but overall it isn't my favorite kind of product. If you're in the market for a great paste (maybe for shorter hair), then this is the best one out there and it lasts forever.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
The smell of this product is wonderful, it smells like laffy taffy. Perfect product for shorter hair it is great to add definition to pixies or separation to heavier bangs. Alittle bit goes along way. And the fibers keep hair in place all day but still movable to change it up.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
It is too much for hair, especially thin hair and dyed hair. It's not much of a good value. I dye my hair brown and try to use different products when styling, but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I think BedHead is overrated. There are better products out there.
Janey M.
Washington, MI
This is a good texturing agent. It has the consistency of a more liquidous putty without that greasy or grimy build-up feeling. It is great with long lasting hold. You can use it on wet hair and blow-dry for volume and thickening or on dry hair for a more textured pieced look.
Colin H.
Vista, CA
This stuff is great! My hair is extremely thick and wavy and hard to handle at times. I also really don't like using gel or anything that makes my hair crunchy. This stuff has a great hold while not making my hair crunchy and not leaving nasty residue behind after washing.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?