BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Leah R.
Does not really make your hands sticky after applying it to your hair and it smells extremely good
Nellie O.
Great textured paste. Perfect for separation and smoothing. A nice universal paste. Great for both long and short hair.
This texture paste was the perfect consistency but if you put too much on your hair will look like it has too much product in it.
Nayrovi A.
Livingston, CA
Love it! But my hair gets greasy! But is a good product I highly recommend it!
Kathy Y.
Xjndjejdnxnhsjdxkkkddjdjjdjdjejdjdjxnxnsnsjsjsjskdkskskkskskskskskskdjshshhshsjsjsjsjsjsjjssjjsjsjs
megan C.
Worcester, MA
Love this texture paste. It can slick your hair or make it look tossled. It leaves a shiny finish!
Allison L.
Oakland, ME
Definitely adds texture but with its thick consistency it is a tough hold that takes away softness
Meagan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the coconut smell. A great pomade to keep my frizz and baby hairs at bay.
Talya R.
Lawrence, NY
This bed head product is by far the best! it leaves my hair looking fabulous and amazing and i get so many complements
Ann G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a hairdresser. I have used this on men and women. It works great on short textured hairstyles .
Kendall E.