BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ra C.
Not that freak I prefer more of a wax type hold. Not into these type of cream jelly products
This keeps help my hair in place how I want and it lasts very long and has a wonderful scent
LaVietia T.
Minneapolis, MN
Though I do enjoy it is do find it a little sticky.
With that being said I would give it a 3
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
A little goes a long way. Work it into you hands, start at the ends and style. Smells great!
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
This is perfect if you have a stacked hair cut and want to show more definition to your hair!
Carla M.
Raleigh, NC
Great texturizer. It's light and doesn't leave my hair sticky, but it provides nice texture.
gabby D.
My my scalp dry and made my hair oily. also didn't hold my hair in plce for every long at all.
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
This is perfect for fine hair! Especially when you want the messy look. And it last forever!
Tay A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product in the salon. I usually use it after mens cuts. It gives a good hold and look.
Juan P.
Columbia, SC
Great stuff for spiky looks especially for men. I'm not that big on scent but it works for me
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?