BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Allentown, PA
Great stuff!!!!! I really love it. A must have!!! If you want your hair to stay this is the product
Jessica G.
This paste is great because it not only holds my hair in place for hours but it also gives it a lot of texture ans body.
Ashley H.
Ona, WV
No more fly away hairs! 4 stars only because I don't like the way it makes my hair feel afterwards.
Michelle S.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This hair product holds good and is easy and clean to wash off when done using.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is the bomb!! I flip my ends out and add some of this to it and they stay flipped all day.
Val C.
Fenton, MO
This held my hair very well did leave my hair chrunchy like others also I would recommended for use
Stephany B.
Campbellsville, KY
For a summer pixie cut this was fabulous! I would go to the lake and with this my hair never moved!
Kelly L.
Phoenixville, PA
Didn't like this product. I found it too thick and gooey for my fine hair. It weighed my hair down
Vane E.
Perfect , this product is amaizing perfect when you want to go to the beach and habe the wavy look
Tonya L.
Great for my short hair. A bit greasy if you use to much so watch that, otherwise great.
Kendall E.