BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Stacey M.
Goodyear, AZ
A bit too sticky for my hair, I use it to add texture to the ends of my short bob. Smells good.
Stephanie K.
Hudsonville, MI
Great product! I only had to use this in the morning and it kept my hair under control all day!
Carrie W.
I love this product I use it daily has a great hold. Doesn't make my hair fill sticky or cakey.
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff! It's amazing for adding texture to the hair! Gives a really nice textured look
TIM N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Kept my spiked hair in place all day. Did become a little tacky in humid weather. Great produt
Alexis O.
Bakersfield
Love this!!! I have curly hair and I use this when styling. keeps it tamed and sleek. I love it
Tay A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product in the salon. I usually use it after mens cuts. It gives a good hold and look.
Melissa M.
Camano Island, WA
Easy to use. Great hold. Love the way it smells. Fun color and texture. Great value as well.
LaVietia T.
Minneapolis, MN
Though I do enjoy it is do find it a little sticky.
With that being said I would give it a 3
Staci C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love it! I've used several other products and it's the best one. Esp for styling layered hair
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?