BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Abby H.
Marion, IN
This product is fantastic! It gets my hair to do exactly what I need it too. It hold well too!
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
I use to to keep my fly aways down it cheerleading. Amazing stuff but a little goes a long way.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Best texture product I have ever used! It smells amazing! It's easy to use and works fantastic!
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
It does a great job of keeping your hair where it is suppose to be dark/ light brown an thin
Cristina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Really deeply conditions hair especially if you have dried out your hair with a straightner.
LaVietia T.
Minneapolis, MN
Though I do enjoy it is do find it a little sticky.
With that being said I would give it a 3
Sarah J.
Delran
I love this stuff for my short hair. Lost a star because it's a little too sticky sometimes.
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
I have short hair and love this for a textured look. Easy to use, smells good, long lasting.
Darla V.
I liked that it was a taffy. You only use a small amount and it has a good hold on your hair.
Kerri N.
Marble Falls, TX
Great texturizer, can get a little heavy if you use too much, so be sure to use a light hand.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?