BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml, Manipulator, Manipulator more...
This product works pretty good with curly hair. It keeps my curls tight and they last all day.
Miranda K.
Windber, PA
This is a very good hell for your hair to keep fly aways the only thing is it doesn't last long
Abby H.
Marion, IN
This product is fantastic! It gets my hair to do exactly what I need it too. It hold well too!
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
I use to to keep my fly aways down it cheerleading. Amazing stuff but a little goes a long way.
Becky F.
Smells AMAZING, doesn't leave your hair or hands feeling sticky. Priced right...can't go wrong!
Katie G.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent hold without being too sticky. Stays put without making my hair look stiff or greasy.
Aniza S.
Great for my tomboy hair style. Use with a roll brush and a hairdryer and it comes out perfect
Kris G.
Great for giving your hair the texture it needs without being sticky. Smells really good too!!!
Val E.
Love using this product when I have short, textured hair!! It's easy to use and isn't "globby."
Jessica C.
victorville, CA
The smell is delicious and a little bit goes a long way! Kind of sticky at first but it dries.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?