BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left a film in my hair and I did not care for it after the first use
Andrew B.
Weehawken, NJ
I really enjoyed using this product. Very thick and gluey, but fun to play around with in my hair! I really liked the fun scent too!
My hair is terribly thin silky and flat. Manipulator allows me the freedom to actually STYLE my hair!
Geri B.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing smell! Holds my thick hair in all the right places all day. It is a little sticky at first, but you get used to the texture.
Honesty L.
Summerville, SC
This product is great for creating texture on short or longer hair. It helps to get that piecey look.
Jaime H.
Kernersville, NC
I like this texturizing paste. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down but gives my cut some definition. Stay away from the roots though.
Jenifer B.
Richmond, VA
This product is light but has a awesome hold for spiked styles and sides of hair. I would recommend.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
My favorite thing ever. It smells so beyond amazing (like coconut or a pina colada) and works great.
Jessica J.
Huntsville, AL
Kind of sticky, but it did help with spiking my hair. Has a good smell overall it was a good product
Sarah B.
Loved this product when I had my short stacked haircut. It's a bit sticky but easy to use. Nice hold.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.