BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Val E.
Love using this product when I have short, textured hair!! It's easy to use and isn't "globby."
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Perfect to tame the frizz. Also didn't make my hair feel greasy but less is definitely better.
Kris G.
Great for giving your hair the texture it needs without being sticky. Smells really good too!!!
Jessica S.
Monroeville , Pa
Love the texture of this paste.it does not get over the top crispy but hold my style in place!
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff! It's amazing for adding texture to the hair! Gives a really nice textured look
MarLa O.
While growing out my pixie my curls wanted revenge so this helped my pixie stay cute and curly
Carrie W.
I love this product I use it daily has a great hold. Doesn't make my hair fill sticky or cakey.
Shiela F.
This smells so good & is easy to use. Keeps baby hairs in place & adds texture to straight hair
Alexis O.
Bakersfield
Love this!!! I have curly hair and I use this when styling. keeps it tamed and sleek. I love it
Becky F.
Smells AMAZING, doesn't leave your hair or hands feeling sticky. Priced right...can't go wrong!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?