BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
sandy m.
Santa Cruz, CA
I loved how it would hold my hair in place. i usually have trouble being able to keep my hair in place
Dacia U.
Whittier, CA
Find the text smooth and my hair, smells good and leave my hair shiny and straight
Cristina A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this paste. I use it on the ends of my bob hair. It works great to give it a more piecey texture
Gabrielle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My hair doesn't take good holding to certain products, but this one actually did a amazing job
Amanda H.
Newton, NJ
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve this. very cheap and hold hair very well all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Victoria  D.
Great smell. Great hold. In expensive. Love using this on my short haired clients!
Penny B.
Carmichaels, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I myself , my kids and my husband have used this product and I have to say it is one of our favorites.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great to add some texture to limp plain hair. All over texture or specific pieces. Works for all!
Courtney J.
Downers Grove, IL
Its okay its good the first time i just don't know what to write just get it it really holds your hair
Works well but only for a short period of time. Didn't smell as great as some of their other products
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.