BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kris G.
Great for giving your hair the texture it needs without being sticky. Smells really good too!!!
TIM N.
Zephyrhills, FL
Kept my spiked hair in place all day. Did become a little tacky in humid weather. Great produt
Abdul H.
Works well on thick hair but does not last all day. But there are no flakes when used properly.
Silvia A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the hold it has on hair doesn't leave it too hard. Great for styling Mohawks or comb overs
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Perfect to tame the frizz. Also didn't make my hair feel greasy but less is definitely better.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I use this in my husband's hair ! It works so wonderfully and the smell is absolutely amazing .
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff! It's amazing for adding texture to the hair! Gives a really nice textured look
MarLa O.
While growing out my pixie my curls wanted revenge so this helped my pixie stay cute and curly
Miranda K.
Windber, PA
This is a very good hell for your hair to keep fly aways the only thing is it doesn't last long
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
This product has great texture. Really gives me the hold I'm looking for. Will be using again!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?