BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
This product is amazing for who has a party to go but for some reason can't go in a hairstylist!
deontae m.
Massillon, OH
I use this product as an edge control and wasn't very sticky or greasy one flaw was light flakes
Natalie O.
Love how it nice and smooth and it let's my style my kids hair in one min and it holds it all day
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
A little goes a long ways! Worth the price! I have thick curly hair and the paste tames my curls!
Kacy L.
Trinity, NC
I have extremely fine hair and this product gave me the extra boost that I was looking for! LOVE!
Elizabeth A.
Love this stuff! It helps hold my style on days when I need my style to last more than 4-6 hours.
Lyndsay E.
Madrid, IA
Great holding texture product. Not great if you don't want sticky hair. Altogether a good product.
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
I love love love this product! It's so amazing and I use this every time I was the curl my hair
Carrie W.
I love this product I use it daily has a great hold. Doesn't make my hair fill sticky or cakey.
Becky F.
Smells AMAZING, doesn't leave your hair or hands feeling sticky. Priced right...can't go wrong!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?