BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Robert T.
Hopewell, VA
This product smells amazing! Also give a nice texture for short to medium length hair for a messy style
Nichole B.
Granger, IN
Ahhh this stuff is strong and does its job, I only use it on the nights I plan to go out for a good hold
Suzy H.
Waukesha , Wi
Love bed head products! Manipulator gives me a textured look without getting crunchy or stiff. Love it!
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product for texture! Also great for my husbands hair! It's a little sticky but works amazing!
Michelle N.
This paste was a little bit too thick for my thin hair. It was pretty obvious. however, it smells great.
Caroline R.
Clarks Hill, IN
The best texture paste ive found to keep short spiky hair in place without looking greasy and overdone.
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH
Love using this on the ends of my hair! Whether I curl or go straight, it gives my ends great texture!
Kellie E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love it, holds everything in place. I would suggest it to anyone with thick hair that is hard to tame.
Adriana L.
.The consistency is excellent, blends easily through my hair and the excess washes off my hands easily. It has a very light scent that does not last. I'm on my second pot of this and have been using it for over a year.
Charlie M.
Hemet, CA
When I use this product my hair stays no matter what type of weather I'm in . I always have nice style.
Kendall E.