BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
It's a decent texturizer, but it's a little pasty for me. I would recommend it for thicker hair.
April M.
Fulton, MS
I love this product. It gives awesome hold it can be reshaped without having to add more product.
Natalie O.
Love how it nice and smooth and it let's my style my kids hair in one min and it holds it all day
Kacy L.
Trinity, NC
I have extremely fine hair and this product gave me the extra boost that I was looking for! LOVE!
Jennie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using the texture paste when I curl my hair or do a updo smells amazing and has great hold
Katie G.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent hold without being too sticky. Stays put without making my hair look stiff or greasy.
Jessica C.
victorville, CA
The smell is delicious and a little bit goes a long way! Kind of sticky at first but it dries.
Jessica S.
Monroeville , Pa
Love the texture of this paste.it does not get over the top crispy but hold my style in place!
Abby H.
Marion, IN
This product is fantastic! It gets my hair to do exactly what I need it too. It hold well too!
Carrie W.
I love this product I use it daily has a great hold. Doesn't make my hair fill sticky or cakey.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?