BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kelli D.
North Hills, CA
I love this product! It gives you the messy look. Without making you hair look dirty.
Jessica B.
Winnfield, LA
I've used this product a lot in the past. It's great for getting separation and a piecy look in the hair.
William R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has been my go to hair styling paste for many years. Works well with all styles! 5 Stars :)
Jamie P.
Works well. If you use too much (as with most paste) it can get too greasy. Try just a little at a time.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for men and boys hair !! Gives great texture ! Also smells amazing !! A little goes a long way !!!
Brandon C.
Henderson, NY
Has a great hold for all day control! I thought it was a very good product and would buy again for sure.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH
I use this product on occasion and would recommend to friends. It is difficult to wash out once applied.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA
This is great for fly always and adding style to your hair. I used it a lot more when my hair was short.
Courtney H.
Oak Hill, OH
This was an amazing product for my hair. When styling for curls it worked perfectly
H. Caitlin C.
Knoxville, TN
Great for course or thick short hair. Not great for long hair or people who play with their hair a lot.
Kendall E.