BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Todd G.
Palm Bay, FL
My hair is rather thick, and this product did not have staying power to last throughout the day.
Elizabeth A.
Love this stuff! It helps hold my style on days when I need my style to last more than 4-6 hours.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT
It's an amazing product and I'm always using, it's just very expensive but I always buy on sale.
Jennie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using the texture paste when I curl my hair or do a updo smells amazing and has great hold
Sandra S.
Denver, PA
Like this but it doesn't wow me. Pretty inexpensive, does a good job at creating the look I want.
Lyndsay E.
Madrid, IA
Great holding texture product. Not great if you don't want sticky hair. Altogether a good product.
Aaron J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Loved it! Definitely will be repurchasing! Holds really well and does not look cakey or too hard.
claudia m.
Nice texture of smoothness to the hair. will calm the wild hairs and give that slick smooth look
Kerry P.
Rixford, PA
I was actually a little disappointed in this product. It wasn't
as strong and heavy as I prefer.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
It's a decent texturizer, but it's a little pasty for me. I would recommend it for thicker hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?