BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good product for twist outs, lots of volume too! I recommend it if you want curls to stay.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I bought a sample size of this and it works okay. I wasn't too impresses because it can be pricey
Elizabeth A.
Love this stuff! It helps hold my style on days when I need my style to last more than 4-6 hours.
Kerry P.
Rixford, PA
I was actually a little disappointed in this product. It wasn't
as strong and heavy as I prefer.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
It's a decent texturizer, but it's a little pasty for me. I would recommend it for thicker hair.
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
A little goes a long ways! Worth the price! I have thick curly hair and the paste tames my curls!
monique b.
Dallas, TX
Great stuff! love love love. try it out for youself but i have to say it worked great in my hair.
Todd G.
Palm Bay, FL
My hair is rather thick, and this product did not have staying power to last throughout the day.
Lyndsay E.
Madrid, IA
Great holding texture product. Not great if you don't want sticky hair. Altogether a good product.
Loved the product good hold without the stiffness of some other products. Clean smell easy to use
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?