BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Shana D.
Ottawa, OH
This product helped give me volume, especially at my roots, but made my hair goopy and look oily.
Sarah S.
Pleasanton, CA
I have short hair, and like to go for the 'tousled' look. This is easy to use and holds all day.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I bought a sample size of this and it works okay. I wasn't too impresses because it can be pricey
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff works extremely well, however it has a waxy after feel and is pretty hard to wash out.
monique b.
Dallas, TX
Great stuff! love love love. try it out for youself but i have to say it worked great in my hair.
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good product for twist outs, lots of volume too! I recommend it if you want curls to stay.
Jessica R.
La Salle, MI
I absolutely love this product. If I need my hair to stick this is definitely the reduction I use
Kacy L.
Trinity, NC
I have extremely fine hair and this product gave me the extra boost that I was looking for! LOVE!
Carol V.
Tames fly always with very little product. Careful on how much, otherwise your hair looks greasy
Jessie P.
Manchester
Loved the way this product made my hair feel. Made it very manageable yet still held it in place.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?