BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Grain Valley, MO
Great for shorter styles! Use small amount. Little goes a long way. Smell is great. Just slightly sticky.
Omniah A.
Bridgeview, IL
Used this to style my little brothers hair. Works really well on shaping hair the way you want it to work
It is so rare to find an astonishing mixture the hydrates you skin so good u should deffinly by this item
Lanel D.
Tulsa, OK
This is perfect for making your hair look piecy.. It's great for texturizing but kind of makes your hair feel weird if you use too much.
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX
It smells really awesome and works great! It's super sticky though and it's hard to wash off of my hands.
kristina a.
Max Meadows, VA
I love this stuff it dose a great job a maken my hair more curly which i love every chcik should try this
Brandy L.
Alpena, MI
Works fantastic for a short spiky look and smells great! The small container really lasts a long time!!!!
Nikki F.
Du Bois, PA
Love it, works great! especially for the price! I have used this for quite some time!
Karen S.
Southern Pnes, NC
Awesome product for short fun hairstyles! works perfect and isn't too heavy or goopy.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great does what you want it to do and also as a great smell as well!
Kendall E.