BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tamra W.
Columbus, IN
Perfect for piecey short hairstyles! It adds just the right amount of texture and hold.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Love to use this when I want messy hair! I have short hair and you only need a bit so it lasts a long time!
Kiki K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty expensive but its really good and makes your hair perfectly straight. 5 stars ūüėć
Skyler J.
Jumping Branch, WV
This manipulator is amazing and holds all day long!!! I strongly recommend using this.
Heather B.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I use this product on my boys hair and it smells great. They seem to like the results.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to "train" my bangs but it weighed my fine hair down too much. The smell is really good though.
Karla B.
I absolutely adore this product, I have a pixie haircut and I love how it leaves it styled but not sticky.
Amanda M.
It hasn't failed me yet! It has definitely made all stray hairs become controlled for about the whole da .
richard d.
Sarasota, FL
This product has a Good hold for styling and washes out easily at the end of the night
Melissa B.
Spearville, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light this feels and doesn't weigh my hair down. The fragrance is nice too.
Kendall E.