BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ann G.
I'm a hairdresser. I have used this on men and women. It works great on short textured hairstyles .
Kathi M.
Greenville, RI
It's a good texture twist but I think it's a little on the sticky side. Like it to be more pliable
Kathy Y.
Xjndjejdnxnhsjdxkkkddjdjjdjdjejdjdjxnxnsnsjsjsjskdkskskkskskskskskskdjshshhshsjsjsjsjsjsjjssjjsjsjs
Kelly L.
Phoenixville, PA
Didn't like this product. I found it too thick and gooey for my fine hair. It weighed my hair down
Gerry G.
Tucson, AZ
Has a good hold easy to manipulate once it's been rehydrated. Excellent for last minute touch ups.
emily b.
Killen, AL
This product is so easy to use and has great hold without being goopy, I would definitely recommend
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This works great as a flexible hair gel nice texture for short hair but i don't like for long hair !
deontae m.
Massillon, OH
I use this product as an edge control and wasn't very sticky or greasy one flaw was light flakes
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
It's a decent texturizer, but it's a little pasty for me. I would recommend it for thicker hair.
Sarah S.
Pleasanton, CA
I have short hair, and like to go for the 'tousled' look. This is easy to use and holds all day.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?