BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Niki H.
When I had a tiny pixie cut I loved this product. This stuff is killer and holds a messy do just perfectly.
Rebekah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good product for the price. It gives my hair texture but it also leaves it feeling a little oily.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
This worked good to hold hair in place, but it was too goopy for me... Has a nice smell
Jenna M.
Aurora, IN
Works pretty good for short hair, only complaint is that if you use too much it will make your fair greasy.
Stephanie G.
La Porte, IN
It is good if you want a slick look or don't want any baby hairs to stick up. It is sticky and does the job
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this paste!! It adds volume to my hair, and my hair stays the way I style it when I use this product
Cj M.
Drew, MS
Love it! very sticky! keep my hair curly all day! it smells awesome! I would really recommend this product! it is great! keep hair perfect
Kimberly W.
Victoria , TX
I liked using this but I think it weighed my hair down a little bit more than I wanted.
Savannah R.
Berkley, MI
Great smell! Awesome for texturizing short hair and piecing longer hair. Love Bed Head!
Erick B.
Milwaukee, WI
Works Fantastic! Love it! It's not overly greasy sticky or messy so easy to Clem up and apply to your hair!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.