BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Edgerton
Very good hair product, highly recommend it to anyone who likes to texture their hair 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Kelly L.
Phoenixville, PA
Didn't like this product. I found it too thick and gooey for my fine hair. It weighed my hair down
Ashley H.
Ona, WV
No more fly away hairs! 4 stars only because I don't like the way it makes my hair feel afterwards.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This works great as a flexible hair gel nice texture for short hair but i don't like for long hair !
Val C.
Fenton, MO
This held my hair very well did leave my hair chrunchy like others also I would recommended for use
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Good when I do my curls leave them defined and stay longer and no frezze in my hair ans smells good
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is so sticky and holds really well. Great for short hair cuts to add volume and texture.
Stephany B.
Campbellsville, KY
For a summer pixie cut this was fabulous! I would go to the lake and with this my hair never moved!
Brittney J.
Blaine, WA
It did not do what I needed it to, but I have really long hair. My husband tried it and he loves it
megan C.
Worcester, MA
Love this texture paste. It can slick your hair or make it look tossled. It leaves a shiny finish!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?