BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
member-9124507a6
California
Honestly it smells great. Easy to take on the go and helps style my short hair bc I had my head half shaved so it helped when growing back.
Chassie L.
Dequincy, LA
Very cute when making short Pixi styles, the style stays put for a long time overall it's an awesome product
Kathleen D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this product! Have used for years with a variety of different styles. Especially good for short layers!
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
It holds hair well but, it leaves an inordinate texture to your hair. It does not do well with thin fine hair
Jacqueline S.
Back when I had a short pixie haircut, this was what I used to style it. Its perfect for getting a textured, messy but cute look.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
The manipulator gives me a good piecy look without making my hair sticky. It keeps my hair in place all day.
I absolute adore this product. My hair has never felt softer or smoothr. I refuse to use anything else now.
lauren a.
Little Rock, AR
Love this is really works. I love how it makes my hair feel after I have styled it. And it lasts a long time
Marla O.
Glendora, CA
Great for short hair. Small
Is wonderful. Leaves hair manageable yet stays in place. Would
Highly recommend
Neil U.
Kansas City, MO
Love the consistency and hold of these. Easy on the fingers and only needs small amount
Kendall E.