BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Good when I do my curls leave them defined and stay longer and no frezze in my hair ans smells good
Kathy Y.
Xjndjejdnxnhsjdxkkkddjdjjdjdjejdjdjxnxnsnsjsjsjskdkskskkskskskskskskdjshshhshsjsjsjsjsjsjjssjjsjsjs
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
I love this stuff and it smells really good i used it a lot its been around since i was in college.
Vane E.
Perfect , this product is amaizing perfect when you want to go to the beach and habe the wavy look
Leah R.
Does not really make your hands sticky after applying it to your hair and it smells extremely good
Elizabeth H.
Edgerton
Very good hair product, highly recommend it to anyone who likes to texture their hair 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Bridgette L.
Portsmouth, VA
Love this product!! When I wear my hair naturally curly, it adds a texture to my hair that I love.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
Love this stuff. Great for a piecey look or curl definition. Smells great and doesn't feel crunchy
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This works great as a flexible hair gel nice texture for short hair but i don't like for long hair !
Sarah C.
Providence Forge, VA
Amazing product, but it takes a bit to wash out of long hair. The blue does not affect hair color.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?