BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've used this before when my mom had short hair to help her style it. It held up well, but it left a residue on your hands which is kinda annoying. But for the most part it worked well for what I needed. It was expensive though and not worth it unless your hair is hard to handle
Ashlie O.
Norwalk, OH
This product helps keep the stubborn hairs in place. Easy to use and I don't need a lot to get the job done. Use this on myself and my kids it easy for me to do there hair with the same product I use. Not messy and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Would recommend this to anyone!
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Get it tamed and styled! That's what I would call this review. I definitely enjoy the holding power of the this product, but dare I say that I could even go for more. It definitely met my expectations, but it would be even better if it could have even a stronger hold power. But, all in all its great, especially with the hold power it has, but still allowing the hair to be moveable/styled.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
What a great product. It's not often that you find a texturing paste that doesn't make your hair feel sticky all day. This paste really works your hair into whatever style you want without a greasy, sticky mess left in your hair! I have used this product with my wavy hair and it never weighs it down, always leaves my waves bouncy. I will continue to keep this at the front of my supply!
Emily M.
Ashland, KY
Very good product! This is the only gel I use on my hair. My hair is very thick and very curly and this holds my baby hairs and bangs back tight and secure all day! It doesn't dry flakey or hard and it is clear so nobody can tell. I highly recommend this product for all hair types.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I've used this texturizer on a few occasions and it works pretty good for the first 2-3 hours. After, it starts to loose it's hold (unless you put in extra, but that makes your hair look greasy and unclean). If you're looking for a few hours of hold, than I would recommend using this.
Brianna C.
Lewisburg, TN
This product is great for men and women. This is true texture paste. The price is great for what you're getting. It's very effective and last all day. I buy this stuff all the time. I literally scrape every last drop out of the container. I only wish they made the container bigger
Lindsay W.
A little goes a long way. This stuff it great - IF you use just a tiny bit and IF you want definition, texture, or separation. I like the Bedhead Manipulator more than any other paste-type product I've used, but overall it isn't my favorite kind of product. If you're in the market for a great paste (maybe for shorter hair), then this is the best one out there and it lasts forever.
Janey M.
Washington, MI
This is a good texturing agent. It has the consistency of a more liquidous putty without that greasy or grimy build-up feeling. It is great with long lasting hold. You can use it on wet hair and blow-dry for volume and thickening or on dry hair for a more textured pieced look.
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
This is a pretty good paste I have very long hair that is also fine to normal. More fine at the ends. I find this paste gives my hair a good hold and does leave a subtle shine. The shine doesn't look greasy. The holding/staying power isn't the best or longest but still a good paste.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?