BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
San Diego, CA
Priced right and a little goes a long way! Smells amazing and provides lasting hold. I use this product to smooth out my fly aways when pinning my hair up. Great for a sleek, wet, pin-up look!
Katie T.
Springfield, MN
Very user friendly! You can make your hair do just about anything with this product!! You don't need a lot , use to much and you hair looks greasy and dirty!! Over all works like it says!!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Maybe my hair is too thin, but this product just didn't do it for me. I'm a fan of many Bed Head products - this one just seemed to weigh down my hair and wouldn't let me really shape it.
Carol Z.
Danville, CA
I have used it before to style the ends. You may think the texture looks a little thick at first, but it won't let your hair oily or with that heavy dirty hair look. I like the smell too!
Alana P.
I use this product when I curl my hair. It gives texture to my pin straight hair and allows my hair to hold curls/waves throughout the day. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way!
Cindy H.
Williamsburg, KY
Great product to use on shorter, choppy hair. Really brings out the texture and different layers. Definitely worth the money and the container I bought lasted until my hair grew back out.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, Az
Good for texturizing hair and for taming fly always. Smells AMAZING! Not an every day thing but there when I need it. The packaging is super messy though so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This texture paste I have found its awesome for those pixie cuts to make them have that extra wow also great for the sculpting dues that you want to create . You will love this products
Jamie F.
Smyrna, TN
This product is good for a short punky style. It smells wonderful. It works really well for the piece-y look. It's not too heavy especially after you emulsify the product in your hands.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Leaves hair sticky I bought this when I got my hair cut short I'd prefer you get teasing powder or the fiber paste by j crew!!! You will want to wash your hair after using this product.
Kendall E.