BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah E.
My son and I both love this product. A little goes a long way. It's not greasy or sticky, which makes it nice.
Shay C.
My son uses this. He loves it. Great hold. Smells nice. Easy to use. Lasts forever. Only takes a small amount
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Pretty good product, use this product about everyday!!! Give it a try, it won't disappoint
Samantha S.
Greenville, SC
My hair is pretty thin but when I use this product it makes my hair seem thicker and gives it so much texture!
Christian H.
Columbus, OH
This is really strong stuff. A little goes a long long way. I do like it though once I learned how to use it.
Cheyenne C.
Osceola, AR
Really great. It helps my hair stay in place while also giving it that punk/grunge look.
Erica W.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I used to be outgoing with my hair style this was my go to! Such good hold all day! It was my favorite.
Teia M.
Newport, NC
Great for my wavy hair! Helps tame the wild and doesn't weigh it down. It isn't too sticky or gummy feeling.
Heather S.
This manipulator is totally worth the money you spend. Mine lasted forever because you only need to use a small amount!
Gladis R.
Mcallen, TX
Love this product from tigi! Leaves your hair perfectly in place and smells really cool!
Kendall E.