BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Courtney J.
Downers Grove, IL
Its okay its good the first time i just don't know what to write just get it it really holds your hair
Jenifer B.
Richmond, VA
This product is light but has a awesome hold for spiked styles and sides of hair. I would recommend.
Mary B.
Abilene, TX
I love using this especially when I am trying to hold my beautiful curls and for them to last longer
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is the bomb!! I flip my ends out and add some of this to it and they stay flipped all day.
Laura S.
Thelma, KY
This makes my waves look and feel amazing. Gives the right amount of texture without looking clunky..
Works well but only for a short period of time. Didn't smell as great as some of their other products
Meredith H.
Amity, AR
Use is my sons hair. He loves it because he likes to have kind of a messy look, plus is smells great!
Elizabeth H.
Edgerton
Very good hair product, highly recommend it to anyone who likes to texture their hair 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Leah R.
Does not really make your hands sticky after applying it to your hair and it smells extremely good
Kathy F.
Hands down one of the absolute best for styling short hair! Hold my hair style perfectly every time!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?