BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Krystal V.
This is great when you want to play with your hair and try out different styles. It works like magic.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
My favorite thing ever. It smells so beyond amazing (like coconut or a pina colada) and works great.
Regina D.
Concord, CA
Gives my hair that beachy, piecey look that we all love! It's lightweight, touchable and not sticky.
Meredith H.
Amity, AR
Use is my sons hair. He loves it because he likes to have kind of a messy look, plus is smells great!
Courtney J.
Downers Grove, IL
Its okay its good the first time i just don't know what to write just get it it really holds your hair
Desiree K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Great product. Shapes hair great and makes your hair smell wonderful. Only texturing balm that I use.
Works well but only for a short period of time. Didn't smell as great as some of their other products
Lauren M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Bed head. My salon carries it. I swear by 90% of their products. This product is no exception
Jeannie C.
El Paso, TX
It was great product when my hair was shorter but not that my hair is longer I wouldn't recommend it.
Sarah B.
Loved this product when I had my short stacked haircut. It's a bit sticky but easy to use. Nice hold.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?