BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Kezziah W.
Amazing control for fine, short hair! Absolutely love this right after blow dry! Perfect for that messy, carefree everyday style that I love.
Kendra N.
Fort Gay, WV
Love manipulator! It allows you to do pretty much anything qith your sassy hair but also holds it in place ! great for shorter hair
Jenn N.
Milford, OH
Love this manipulator!!! It's perfect for short, funky hairstyles or out of control bangs!
Tracie M.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is the best for texturizing your hair especially for shorter hair styles and it also smells great!
Andrea M.
Chesapeake, VA
I have short hair, so to style it and have that textured look, I use this! Works AMAZING!
Christina A.
Great product I use this to retwist my husband's hair. Great product and I love the smell.
Tammy P.
Wheelersburg, OH
This product is the best for short hair. I use this on my boys' hair daily! They love it!
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have used this several different ways and my hair always turns out. it is a good styling and setting putty.
Molly L.
Colby
Love this product to style my pixie cut! Holds nice and easy to use. Smells amazimg also.
Kortney C.
Terre Haute, IN
I've used this product sense I was really young I absolutely love it and it smells amazing
Kendall E.