BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sky G.
Portland, OR
This stuff is awesome and cool to toy with. Gave me a mohawk like hold for whatever i did with my hair.
Jennifer M.
Definitely keeps your hair where you want it. Have used this for scrunching my hair and loved the look
Amanda G.
Panama city
I have this in my bathroom and I do not use it very often it's very sticky I don't like the smell of it
Mary Beth V.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very easy to use and does not make hair hard. Is just the right consistency and I achieved a great look
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This paste gives me the look I want and I love that part. I do find it a bit more sticky than I prefer.
Höllý B.
La Crosse, WI
Works great for short hair and for me. My hair is now very long, and this product doesn't work as well.
Kelsey F.
El Dorado, KS
Great for the beachy look! I have long thin hair, work awesome. Not for naturally oily hair though :0
Melanie H.
Wakeman, OH
Great product!! Styles my short hair perfectly!! Won't change a thing about it. What do you think????
Mary B.
Abilene, TX
I love using this especially when I am trying to hold my beautiful curls and for them to last longer
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is the bomb!! I flip my ends out and add some of this to it and they stay flipped all day.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?