BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this texture paste when my hair is short for that messy, just out of bed look. Easy and effortless!
Sarah R.
Yelm, WA
It's ok I wasn't too happy with it. It made me feel like I had a dry toothpaste in my hair
Diane S.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is a great product for straight hair for texture. I use it regularly. You only use very little at a time.
Nancy E.
Lincoln, NE
Works great for what I want to do with my hair...it last all day long. I will be trying other bed head products
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ
This product has made my hair look so nice over the years I've used it, I always get compliments because of it
Kristina U.
Kingsley
One of my absolute favorite pastes. This product smells great and isn't heavy on the hair.
Brandy N.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has amazing hold factor. I use this to spike my nephews hair and it holds all day
Chad C.
Littleton, CO
Love the texture and the Firm hold. It's immediately tacky in your hands.

Make sure that you leave the lid on!
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
Perfect for my husbands hair. Absorbs easily and helps manipulate the hair. Great product!
Chantilly S.
Maryville, TN
Love this. Can be a sleek styled pixie or get that messy look. It also smells incredible !
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.