BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Danessa G.
This product is great... however I think is a far better product for someone with fine hair
Kristen R.
Carrollton, TX
Great smell and excellent texture but leaves a residue on hair that is difficult to remove.
Ashley W.
Kansas City, MO
This paste was too goopy for my liking. It was very thick and sticky and hard to work with.
Ashley C.
Taylorsville, UT
My All time favorite texture product. Great scent and gets the job done. Washes out easily.
Erika M.
Dallas
Very easy to manipulate with the fingers, holds down any static hairs caused by blow dryer.
Victoria V.
Santa Fe, NM
Great for styling short hair and creating texture. It holds your style in place without being stiff and flakey.
Mindy S.
Madison, TN
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good! Really makes your hair texturized! Love love love
Mags V.
Smells great. No sticky feeling on your hair. For a soft clean feeling, for extra booth to add texture on hair.
Kristin P.
Manteca, CA
Great product, I mainly used to keep my "flyaways" down but be careful not to use too much!
Hannah R.
Amazing product! Makes my wavy hair more defined instead of frizzy like most pastes I use.
Kendall E.