BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Bob O.
You need your hair to do something it normally doesn't, this is the stuff for you! Show it who is boss!
Robert T.
Hopewell, VA
This product smells amazing! Also give a nice texture for short to medium length hair for a messy style
Charlie M.
Hemet, CA
When I use this product my hair stays no matter what type of weather I'm in . I always have nice style.
Lexi B.
Brookville, OH
I love this product, it smells great and lasts all day long. Definitely recommend for most hair types.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
Only use a VERY little bit of this. The product is thick and therefore heavy, a little goes a long way
sandy m.
Santa Cruz, CA
I loved how it would hold my hair in place. i usually have trouble being able to keep my hair in place
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH
Love using this on the ends of my hair! Whether I curl or go straight, it gives my ends great texture!
shiereen j.
This stuff works wonders, I use it on my son's hair to give it a hold and texture and it does the job.
Katie E.
Perfect for texturing razor cuts, messy or tousled styles, or giving piecey-ness to your current look.
Penny B.
Carmichaels, PA
I myself , my kids and my husband have used this product and I have to say it is one of our favorites.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?