BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Chillicothe
Sticky paste good for texture and hold. It's got some shine to it. Great for piecey looks or men's hair
Kristen S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Great for people with short hair. Hair stays styled all day long. Bed head is a wonderful product line
Suzy H.
Waukesha , Wi
Love bed head products! Manipulator gives me a textured look without getting crunchy or stiff. Love it!
Charlie M.
Hemet, CA
When I use this product my hair stays no matter what type of weather I'm in . I always have nice style.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Works great to add some texture to limp plain hair. All over texture or specific pieces. Works for all!
H. Caitlin C.
Knoxville, TN
Great for course or thick short hair. Not great for long hair or people who play with their hair a lot.
Jasmine M.
Fort Stewart, GA
I use this mainly to keep my baby hairs back... And can I just say the scent of this is so so good. ūüė©ūüėć
Kellie E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love it, holds everything in place. I would suggest it to anyone with thick hair that is hard to tame.
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH
Love using this on the ends of my hair! Whether I curl or go straight, it gives my ends great texture!
Lexi B.
Brookville, OH
I love this product, it smells great and lasts all day long. Definitely recommend for most hair types.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?