BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
sandy m.
Santa Cruz, CA
I loved how it would hold my hair in place. i usually have trouble being able to keep my hair in place
Keyaira T.
Spring City, PA
Perfect for fine hair!! Use this product and never be afraid of the dull flat look. Highly recommended
Cristina A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this paste. I use it on the ends of my bob hair. It works great to give it a more piecey texture
Katie E.
Perfect for texturing razor cuts, messy or tousled styles, or giving piecey-ness to your current look.
Caroline R.
Clarks Hill, IN
The best texture paste ive found to keep short spiky hair in place without looking greasy and overdone.
Amanda H.
Newton, NJ
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve this. very cheap and hold hair very well all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shiereen j.
This stuff works wonders, I use it on my son's hair to give it a hold and texture and it does the job.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product for texture! Also great for my husbands hair! It's a little sticky but works amazing!
Robert T.
Hopewell, VA
This product smells amazing! Also give a nice texture for short to medium length hair for a messy style
Diana M.
My son loves to use this on his hair. works great. It would be better if he wasn't such a messy stylist
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?