BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Vlora J.
This stuff is really thick and strong but it does the job right. Keeps your hair good till you wash it out.
Stephanie S.
Forney
I have fly always and this really helps hold them down. make sure not to put too much or it'll look clumpy
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Love to use this when I want messy hair! I have short hair and you only need a bit so it lasts a long time!
Jenna M.
Aurora, IN
Works pretty good for short hair, only complaint is that if you use too much it will make your fair greasy.
Bridgett K.
Fox River Grove, IL
Great for short hair that needs more texture than hold. Like it! Not enuf hold to sweep bangs. Non greasy.
Amanda M.
It hasn't failed me yet! It has definitely made all stray hairs become controlled for about the whole da .
Rebekah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good product for the price. It gives my hair texture but it also leaves it feeling a little oily.
April T.
Armona, CA
I always use this when I'm in a rush to get out of the house and this makes my hair so nice and texturized.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I used this to "train" my bangs but it weighed my fine hair down too much. The smell is really good though.
RahRah J.
Bellingham, WA
It's good . Used it in beauty school. Non flaky. I would use it for my crazy cowlack in my front hair line
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?