BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
This product has change the molecular structure of my hair so that it will stay where I put it. Amazing product!
Tay A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product in the salon. I usually use it after mens cuts. It gives a good hold and look.
Lindsay A.
Menifee, CA
One of the best hair product you can use if you don't want your hair to be super stiff but still hold your style
Emily C.
Sevierville, TN
Excellent for short and long hair alike. Gives my hair the perfect texture and has just the right amount of hold!
Turauna P.
Davison, MI
This product held my hair in the way I styled it. It holds strong without feeling too stiff.
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
This is perfect for fine hair! Especially when you want the messy look. And it last forever!
Aleya G.
La Porte, TX
I really love this for adding texture to my hair. My husband uses it on his hair too, and it just smells so good!
Amanda D.
I once chopped all of my hair off and was left with a smooth, angled bob. This product worked wonders on keeping it chic and smooth.
evita a.
Katy, TX
I love this product if you are looking for a messy/chunky look. It isn't waxy or sticky once you apply to hair.
Cris P.
Lincoln
Works really well but makes hands super
Sticky the price point is fair and I will buy again
Kendall E.