BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Hailey N.
Working with hair, it definitely holds things in place like needed. Plus it isn't too greasy.
Jennifer K.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product for styling the back of my hair which is cut close to my head. It spikes my hair out beatifully and stays all day.
April J.
Buxton, ME
I find best to use with shorter hair. Leaves hair feeling soft but structured and,best of all no crunchy feeling!
Erika W.
Mechanicsville, VA
It works well on short hair if you need it to spike or have a lot to of texture. But it can be almost too gooey and sticky if you use too much.
Donna G.
San Antonio, TX
My hair was too fine to use this but it worked great on my son's hair! It made my hair feel greasy and too much.
Melissa M.
Camano Island, WA
Easy to use. Great hold. Love the way it smells. Fun color and texture. Great value as well.
Grace L.
Found this product good for short hair with texture but once my hair grew out it made it gloppy and unappealing.
Emily L.
Apple Valley, CA
This stuff smells SO good! And a little goes a long way, so a jar of this will last forever.
Joey S.
Minot, ND
Great for my sons faux-hawk. This was my go-to product in the salon for short hair. Putty/wax with a great hold.
Makayla C.
Smells nice and is easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so the price is reasonable. Will continue to use.
Kendall E.