BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for men and boys hair !! Gives great texture ! Also smells amazing !! A little goes a long way !!!
Tara C.
Gainesville, FL
Great for adding texture to thin hair. Only need a small amount otherwise can leave hair looking greasy.
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX
It smells really awesome and works great! It's super sticky though and it's hard to wash off of my hands.
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Product works great for my husbands hair. He uses everyday. Gives a clean finished look. Would recommend
Sarah H.
Philippi, WV
I have very thick hair so although I already have some texture it didn't really hold as well as I wanted!
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH
I use this product on occasion and would recommend to friends. It is difficult to wash out once applied.
Jessica B.
Winnfield, LA
I've used this product a lot in the past. It's great for getting separation and a piecy look in the hair.
Britany G.
Minneapolis, MN
I got my boyfriend hooked on this! All day hold and non sticky. He does a smal simple spike and loves it!
It is so rare to find an astonishing mixture the hydrates you skin so good u should deffinly by this item
Helen G.
This was my favorite when I had short hair. My hair would hold all day and still feel soft...not crunchy!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?