BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Michelle N.
This paste was a little bit too thick for my thin hair. It was pretty obvious. however, it smells great.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Love this product. It's easy to use, don't buy it very often because of the price and how often I use it
Karla A.
I love how strong it holds the hair in place and holds on for a very long time, but very hard to come off
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Product works great for my husbands hair. He uses everyday. Gives a clean finished look. Would recommend
It is so rare to find an astonishing mixture the hydrates you skin so good u should deffinly by this item
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This paste can be used for multiple things. I usually use it to slick back my bangs and it lasts all day
Stacy H.
St George , UT
Works great to add some texture to limp plain hair. All over texture or specific pieces. Works for all!
Diana M.
My son loves to use this on his hair. works great. It would be better if he wasn't such a messy stylist
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This paste gives me the look I want and I love that part. I do find it a bit more sticky than I prefer.
Caroline R.
Clarks Hill, IN
The best texture paste ive found to keep short spiky hair in place without looking greasy and overdone.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?