BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX
It smells really awesome and works great! It's super sticky though and it's hard to wash off of my hands.
Brandy L.
Alpena, MI
Works fantastic for a short spiky look and smells great! The small container really lasts a long time!!!!
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Love this product. It's easy to use, don't buy it very often because of the price and how often I use it
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
This smells incredible, and has the perfect hold for a piece-y texture. My husband has used it for years!
Amanda R.
Grain Valley, MO
Great for shorter styles! Use small amount. Little goes a long way. Smell is great. Just slightly sticky.
It is so rare to find an astonishing mixture the hydrates you skin so good u should deffinly by this item
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
Works great on my daughters hair.. not so much in my hair but I'm very picky about my hair care products
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This paste can be used for multiple things. I usually use it to slick back my bangs and it lasts all day
kristina a.
Max Meadows, VA
I love this stuff it dose a great job a maken my hair more curly which i love every chcik should try this
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA
This is great for fly always and adding style to your hair. I used it a lot more when my hair was short.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?