BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
This paste was too sticky. It did give my hair texture, but not in a good way. It almost felt like honey in my hair.
Jami T.
Red Lion, PA
I frequently use this product to style my nephews hair..it's the only product I've found that gives him the style he wants and it smell good too
Staci C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love it! I've used several other products and it's the best one. Esp for styling layered hair
Autumn G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you have flat hair, this amazing product is a must. This is the perfect way to get thatvolume everyone desires
Jennie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using the texture paste when I curl my hair or do a updo smells amazing and has great hold
Bekah M.
Rocklin, CA
Pretty good product. Has a good about of hold and smells awesome! I would recommend this one!
Daisha T.
Edgewood, MD
I love bed head product I have slit from this collection. I really like the bed head stick to lay down those edged
Jennifer J.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this , don't know what its really for or gives any actual instructions on how to properly use it
Liz H.
Eaton, IN
To heavy for my thin/fine hair. However I gave it to my mom to try and it worked great forger. She has think hair
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect if you have a stacked hair cut and want to show more definition to your hair!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.