BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Krystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this product. He loves it and it holds all day long. The product has a wonderful summer smell to it
Elissa H.
Lakewood, OH
This product was amazing and left my hair feeling smooth and shiny. i highly recommend buying this its is worth it
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
This product has great texture. Really gives me the hold I'm looking for. Will be using again!
Holly M.
New Carlisle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the texture and hold this had for my messy bob style. It smells wonderful and doesn't leave my hair overly sticky. The hold lasts all day
Jessica S.
Monroeville , Pa
Love the texture of this paste.it does not get over the top crispy but hold my style in place!
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Perfect to tame the frizz. Also didn't make my hair feel greasy but less is definitely better.
kathlene h.
Honolulu, HI
I have naturally thin hair and thought this product would help add texture. Too greasy and didn't work effectively.
Nyle E.
Wheelersburg, OH
Great hold, long lasting, nice smell. I would recommend washing out before going to bed due to the sticky feeling.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Great product does not make your hair sticky or oily help stay in place will continue to buy.
Bridget H.
I really only used it to keep my hair in control when I had it up. But it would make my hair feel a bit greasy when I tried it for other styles.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.