BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ouida C.
I used this when my hair was shorter and it worked great. Then my husband stole it and started using it on his hair.
Stacey M.
Goodyear, AZ
A bit too sticky for my hair, I use it to add texture to the ends of my short bob. Smells good.
Kacie T.
Wenatchee, WA
I used this a lot when I had short hair and it was really fun to use on my side bang to make it look chunky. Plus, it smells super good!
Julia L.
Trenton, MI
This made my hair greasy and difficult to manage. I didn't care for it at all. Maybe cause I have curlier hair, I don't know! Not a fan.
Luis V.
Good paste for your hair. It will do its job. My hair goes everywhere but when I put this paste, my hair stays puts
Shiela F.
This smells so good & is easy to use. Keeps baby hairs in place & adds texture to straight hair
Ben S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for when I used to have faux hawk. A little hard to wash out but lasted for several days if I was being lazy!
Tara F.
Donahue, IA
This product is amazing when you have shorter hair! You are able to style it all sorts of ways!
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff! It's amazing for adding texture to the hair! Gives a really nice textured look
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
I use this in my husband's hair ! It works so wonderfully and the smell is absolutely amazing .
Kendall E.