BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this paste!! It adds volume to my hair, and my hair stays the way I style it when I use this product
Niki H.
When I had a tiny pixie cut I loved this product. This stuff is killer and holds a messy do just perfectly.
Kelly R.
Great to make your hair spiky. Great for men's hair or women with short hair trying to do a different look.
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
I love to use this to when I'm rushing for a beautiful beach wave and the smell is one of the best parts ūüėć
Omniah A.
Bridgeview, IL
Used this to style my little brothers hair. Works really well on shaping hair the way you want it to work
Jessica C.
Waterloo
I love this stuff. Its workble and easy to use.
It works wonders. It smells nice and has a nice texture.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
I am a hairdresser and i use this on my short hair clients who like the edgy messy sort of look, love it!
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI
Good hold on very curly hair. A little bit goes a long ways. This product is also extremely easy to use.
William R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has been my go to hair styling paste for many years. Works well with all styles! 5 Stars :)
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
This smells incredible, and has the perfect hold for a piece-y texture. My husband has used it for years!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?