BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Priscilla S.
San Antonio, TX
This product works well when using it to spike my sons haiR.
His hair stays spikey without causing flakes.
Bridgett K.
Fox River Grove, IL
Great for short hair that needs more texture than hold. Like it! Not enuf hold to sweep bangs. Non greasy.
Elizabeth J.
Mebane, NC
My husband loves this stuff.....works great all day long and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
Rebekah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good product for the price. It gives my hair texture but it also leaves it feeling a little oily.
Karla B.
I absolutely adore this product, I have a pixie haircut and I love how it leaves it styled but not sticky.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Love to use this when I want messy hair! I have short hair and you only need a bit so it lasts a long time!
Erick B.
Milwaukee, WI
Works Fantastic! Love it! It's not overly greasy sticky or messy so easy to Clem up and apply to your hair!
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
I love to use this to when I'm rushing for a beautiful beach wave and the smell is one of the best parts ūüėć
Nichole B.
Granger, IN
Ahhh this stuff is strong and does its job, I only use it on the nights I plan to go out for a good hold
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This paste can be used for multiple things. I usually use it to slick back my bangs and it lasts all day
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?