BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Mebane, NC
My husband loves this stuff.....works great all day long and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
I love to use this to when I'm rushing for a beautiful beach wave and the smell is one of the best parts ūüėć
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
This worked great when I had short hair. I didn't feel that it weighed down my hair or made it look greasy.
Vlora J.
This stuff is really thick and strong but it does the job right. Keeps your hair good till you wash it out.
Marla O.
Glendora, CA
Great for short hair. Small
Is wonderful. Leaves hair manageable yet stays in place. Would
Highly recommend
Stephanie S.
Forney
I have fly always and this really helps hold them down. make sure not to put too much or it'll look clumpy
Emily M.
Sutter Creek, CA
A tad bit sticky, but otherwise does the job and really holds things in play. I use it for stray baby hairs
Hayley N.
Madison Heights, VA
Great hold, nice smell. Would recommend for special occasions, as it is a bit hard to get out of your hair.
Amanda M.
It hasn't failed me yet! It has definitely made all stray hairs become controlled for about the whole da .
Rebekah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good product for the price. It gives my hair texture but it also leaves it feeling a little oily.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?