BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Todd G.
Palm Bay, FL
My hair is rather thick, and this product did not have staying power to last throughout the day.
Linda L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great scent and provides extreme shine but be careful on fine hair. Can weigh down and make it look a little greasy.
Kristen S.
Durham, NC
Worked well but if you use too much it can make you r hair greasy. Overall satisfied but would likely not buy again.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
It's a decent texturizer, but it's a little pasty for me. I would recommend it for thicker hair.
Sarah S.
Pleasanton, CA
I have short hair, and like to go for the 'tousled' look. This is easy to use and holds all day.
Melissa M.
Chesterfield, MO
A little sticky- but pretty good hold.
I was able to get a pretty good tease out of this - and it smells really good!
Olivia C.
I really enjoy this product. I use this to keep my bangs out of my eyes and to add a little texture to my fine hair.
Alexis O.
Bakersfield
Love this!!! I have curly hair and I use this when styling. keeps it tamed and sleek. I love it
Katie G.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent hold without being too sticky. Stays put without making my hair look stiff or greasy.
Becky F.
Smells AMAZING, doesn't leave your hair or hands feeling sticky. Priced right...can't go wrong!
Kendall E.