BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I used to use this when I had short hair. It worked great for piecing out pieces and giving my hair texture it also smells amazing!! It doesn't feel too sticky and isn't too heavy either if you use it right. I recommend it especially for shorter hair or hair with layers or men's haircuts.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
This stuff gives pretty good "grip" to the hair. My hair is super fine, but abundant, so it's kind of spider-webby. It needs some texture in order to be at all manageable, and this paste does a decent job. Don't use too much, though, or it will make your hair look on the greasy side.
Rosa S.
Irving, TX
Smells great, does job which is to keep hair in place. The only thing I'd say is the only downfall would be how messy it is once you do open the small jar since it is very sticky. When opening be careful because it is also kind of goo-e type so it will come out runny if tilted too much.
Catherine H.
Eureka , Ca
Love this and the hold is amazing. It's perfect on my sons hair. The smell is awesome not like some others. It keeps its hold all day and then some. It's not to hard and plastic looking either looks natural. It's a product that we keep on hand as it's easy to use and absolutely love it.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I use this product for my " fly away baby hairs " and it does the trick every time ! It leaves my hair looking smooth and fresh. It doesn't leave it oily like most products do. And it last all day long. I highly recommend this product for anyone ! I would buy this product for ever !
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I couldn't go a day without this paste for my pixie cut. It holds your hair until you remove but it doesn't look crunchy or greasy. It takes a long time to go through the tub so the price doesn't seem so bad. It was so great my husband stole it and now it's the only thing he will use!
Cherinda C.
Preston
This stuff is extremely amazing! Perfect for men that have fine hair and want their hair to look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love the scent you are able to use this for women and men. This doesn't have a masculine or feminine smell something in between so great for both genders.
Caitlin H.
Portland, IN
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! I use it both on myself & my son's hair. This product holds my son's Mohawk in place all day long, which he thinks is the coolest thing EVER! I also like that it can hold my hair in place as well. The small is amazing & The texture of it is nice.
Jennifer J.
Almo, KY
I liked this product overall. It smells nice and it worked well my only precaution is take it slow! A little goes a long way and once you've got too much on there's no going back. It'll make your hair greasy looking after that. If you add a little at a time it does great texture.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
What a great product. It's not often that you find a texturing paste that doesn't make your hair feel sticky all day. This paste really works your hair into whatever style you want without a greasy, sticky mess left in your hair! I have used this product with my wavy hair and it never weighs it down, always leaves my waves bouncy. I will continue to keep this at the front of my supply!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?