BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
I have short curly pixie styled hair and this is a nice pomade that helps keep my curls from frizzing. A little goes a long way, too much and I get build up but I'm heavy handed with styling products.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
This stuff is STICKY!!! Has pretty good texture and hold though. Bed head always impresses compared to other brands. It will last all day long!!! It met my expectations, but like I said it was sticky.
Raynell B.
Works great for my short hair. I can always depend on Bed Head for all my styling needs. Decently priced & easy to travel with packaging. Meets my expectations & I will repurchase this product again.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This stuff is amazing!! If your hair is like mine and HATES RAIN AND HUMIDITY this will be your new bestie!! A small about will go a long way to fixing your hair diasters without breaking the wallet.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
This is great to use when I am experimenting with up-do's or flip-out's. It maintains fly aways, but wothout a sticky feel and allows you to continue to manipulate hair until you get it just right!
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
I use this when my hair is cut shorter in the back. A little bit of this product goes a long way. It keeps my hair exactly where I want it. It last all day to . Just be careful not to use to much .
DiAnna Y.
Lakehills, TX
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is a fun product to use when you want to do something a little different with your hair! I have even used it on my Grandson's hair! They think it's Awsome!
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This product is great for the messy look. After straightening or curling my hair, I run this through the ends of my hair and pull to give a texurized messy look. On top of that, it smells great!
Carissa C.
It doesn't take much of this product for you to get the desired look you are wanting! Works well. I used it when I was growing out my bangs, and needed them to stay together, and out of my face.
Ashley A.
Minot, ND
This product is amazing for holding my thick hair in place. It creates a nice clean look that stays, but it flexible enough to manage. My only problem with it is it seems to make my hair sticky.
Kendall E.