BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Marissa P.
Desoto, TX
Pasty and thick. You have to really work with it and only use a small amount. I wouldn't use this on a regular basis.
Christine R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this for adding texture, particularly short hair. A little goes a long way! It also smells absolutely amazing.
Vickie G.
Corbin, KY
Love the way this smells , holds can really manipulate your hair ! Last forever . Worth trying if you style your hair
lisa l.
Greensboro, NC
The Bedead Manipulator is not a favorite of mine,, made my hair very sticky feeling.. just wasn't meant for my hair..
Stephanie H.
ROY, UT
I've used this for years to tame those little fly away hairs. I've tried other similar products and always come back to this one. I love this paste!
Steven O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty solid hold with a little shine. Not too strong, and not too weak. Just perfect for someone with straight hair.
April M.
Fulton, MS
I love this product. It gives awesome hold it can be reshaped without having to add more product.
Jessie P.
Manchester
Loved the way this product made my hair feel. Made it very manageable yet still held it in place.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT
It's an amazing product and I'm always using, it's just very expensive but I always buy on sale.
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
This product is amazing for who has a party to go but for some reason can't go in a hairstylist!
Kendall E.