BY BED HEAD

Is wonderful. Leaves hair manageable yet stays in place. Would
Highly recommend
Bridgett K.
Fox River Grove, IL
Great for short hair that needs more texture than hold. Like it! Not enuf hold to sweep bangs. Non greasy.
Karla B.
I absolutely adore this product, I have a pixie haircut and I love how it leaves it styled but not sticky.
Katie N T.
I don't like the texture of this product it gets to be stickt and it doesn't spread to easily to the hair:/
Amanda M.
It hasn't failed me yet! It has definitely made all stray hairs become controlled for about the whole da .
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
Easy to use doesn't make your hair hard or oily. Can manipulate ur hair after its applied. No skin breakout
Niki H.
When I had a tiny pixie cut I loved this product. This stuff is killer and holds a messy do just perfectly.
Rebekah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good product for the price. It gives my hair texture but it also leaves it feeling a little oily.
Jenna M.
Aurora, IN
Works pretty good for short hair, only complaint is that if you use too much it will make your fair greasy.
Elizabeth J.
Mebane, NC
My husband loves this stuff.....works great all day long and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?