BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Providence Forge, VA
Amazing product, but it takes a bit to wash out of long hair. The blue does not affect hair color.
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
I love this stuff and it smells really good i used it a lot its been around since i was in college.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
I really enjoyed the product. It was not to thick for my hair or made my hair look dirty. I enjoyed the smell as well!
Angela  m.
Moncks corner, Sc
I haven't used this for myself but I use it on my sons hair because he spikes it and it's fantastic it keeps his hair up all day and he is a wild one
Zayra C.
Huntington Beach
SUPER AWESOME!! LUV THIS STUFF! MAKES WAVY HAIR LOOK GREAT! ✨ SMELLS PRETTY RAD + LASTS FOREVER!!!
Lyndsay E.
Madrid, IA
Great holding texture product. Not great if you don't want sticky hair. Altogether a good product.
Kacy L.
Trinity, NC
I have extremely fine hair and this product gave me the extra boost that I was looking for! LOVE!
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for shirt hair! You cN give your curles texture and life without weighting them down.
Becky R.
I've been using manipulator from Bed Head for years. Not only does it do the trick on short hair, it smells fabulous!
Aaron J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Loved it! Definitely will be repurchasing! Holds really well and does not look cakey or too hard.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.