BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tom T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Holds really well with short hair and smells good. Can be a bit sticky and hard to work with at times though.
Christian H.
Columbus, OH
This is really strong stuff. A little goes a long long way. I do like it though once I learned how to use it.
Catherine G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the smell of this . Super sticky but doesn't dry tacky ! I love this for my on the go wet hair styles
Robin P.
Like this product. very lightweight. gives a good texture to your hair. love a lot of the bed head products
Bridgett K.
Fox River Grove, IL
Great for short hair that needs more texture than hold. Like it! Not enuf hold to sweep bangs. Non greasy.
Keely D.
Chandler, AZ
I used this to "train" my bangs but it weighed my fine hair down too much. The smell is really good though.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio, TX
This product works well when using it to spike my sons haiR.
His hair stays spikey without causing flakes.
Katie N T.
I don't like the texture of this product it gets to be stickt and it doesn't spread to easily to the hair:/
Katrina M.
Noblesville, IN
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Gives coarse hair some texture Needs to warm up in your hand first.
Mariah W.
Roswell
Loved the hold and the way it made my curls look, but didn't like the way it left my hair feeling. (Sticky)
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?