BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Yanari M.
Bowling Green, FL
It doesn't make your hair feel gross. It has a nice texture and accomplishes getting your hair exactly how you want it.
Sarah D.
Middletown , Md
Nice product; a little more thicker and stickier than competing brands but generally got the results I was looking for
nikki N.
Monette, AR
I loved this!!! It make my hair feel amazing and super fun and edgy. Definitely a need product if you have a pixie cut
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This stuff works wonders for trying to manipulate your hair. Thicker than a gel, but is extremely soft and smells good!
Elizabeth H.
Edgerton
Very good hair product, highly recommend it to anyone who likes to texture their hair 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Allison B.
Littleton, MA
This stuff is great and gets your hair doing what you want it to do. No crazy whispies or anything
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
Love this stuff. Great for a piecey look or curl definition. Smells great and doesn't feel crunchy
Krystal V.
This is great when you want to play with your hair and try out different styles. It works like magic.
Bridgette L.
Portsmouth, VA
Love this product!! When I wear my hair naturally curly, it adds a texture to my hair that I love.
Megan S.
I didn't like this product. It just weighed my hair down and made it feel clumpy and waxy. It smells AMAZING though!!!
Kendall E.