BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Daniel S.
Kansas City, KS
This paste gives you the texture you want . Easy to work with and it doesn't leave a white cast to your hair
Catherine G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the smell of this . Super sticky but doesn't dry tacky ! I love this for my on the go wet hair styles
Milithsa C.
Irving, TX
Love this product!!! It smells amazing and it styles and keeps your hair styles and it doesn't weigh it down
Shay C.
My son uses this. He loves it. Great hold. Smells nice. Easy to use. Lasts forever. Only takes a small amount
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have used this several different ways and my hair always turns out. it is a good styling and setting putty.
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
This is really good for spiky hair styles. I like to have a little texture in my hair and this does the job.
Amber P.
Provides a solid hold without being sticky or hard. The product improves in texture as it dries on your hair,
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
My husband uses this on his short, curly hair. He loves that it's firm but also gives plenty of movement also
lauren a.
Little Rock, AR
Love this is really works. I love how it makes my hair feel after I have styled it. And it lasts a long time
Melanie M.
This is my mainstay for adding a bit of texture to my fine straight hair. Love this and cannot do without it!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?